Chapter 1

Thank you sooo much for reading even if it is only 8 reads it means so much to me!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a lovely flower,

With a life so short,

I don't wanna waste mine with you, With pain, heartache and grief.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Chapter 1

Great, just great! My kind of luck. Meeting up with a werewolf my first day on earth. Now I know this sounds ridiculous, but this dog smells good. I don't know why this mutts does, he just does, okay, now don't judge, if you smelled him you would say the same thing.

'I'm an alien,from planet Kissmyass.' I said in a fake spokey voice while doing jazz hands, swinging my hips.

Okay, not so mature, but hey this dog has to be put in his place. I could tell he held some power but nothing to a alpha. He must be the beta.

He growls at me, and spit flies into my face! Whoa, whoa you just crossed the line I mentally scowl at him, while with a shocked face, I wip my face off with my hands, and flick the spit to the ground.

'No one comes into our territory with out permission from the alpha first!' He growls out. ' you are supernatural, what kind?' He demands me.

'Alright mister, first off no one tells me what to do, second I can't tell you, and third I'm just passing by, so ill leave you to spitting in other people's faces!' I say while turning around.

Right when I'm trying to take a step forward the mutt jumps in front of me.

'No! You will follow me as I take you to the alpha!' He once again demands.

'Stop telling me what to do!' I yell through the link. 'And I'll be going...' Right as I'm about to tell him to take a hike and leave me alone four other giant wolves step beside him.

He gives me a Wolfy grin, no pun intended. The other four are different shades of brown, all the way to tan and not going any lighter or darker than that.

"Ok, I'll follow." I say out loud. Even though I can take them all out, I don't want to create a sene, so I keep my hands to myself.

As we're walking all four wolves are surrounding me like a box, so I can't run from them. While Browny(that's what I'm calling the wolf that found me) leads the way.

"Sooo" I drag out, trying to kill the silence.

"How's patrolling this territory going so far?"

The four guys around me change back to human, and there stark naked, I feel the heat rise the my cheeks, and I instantly cover my eyes with my hands.

"Really guys? You scared my virgin eyes! Way to go!"

I tell them.

I hear a few deep manly chuckles.

"Sorry, you can look now."

One calls out.

I take my hands away from my eyes, and to my relief, they're wearing shorts.

"We're almost hear." A guy with a nice six pack, great body for a wolf,yells out.

He has blonde shagy hair with green eyes, and I know some how we where going to make great friends. He smiles at me, and I smile back, then I walk up to him.

"Hi I'm Annalee, you can me Anna."I state.

"Hey I'm Jake." He says politely.

"How long have you been patrolling?" I ask curiously. He shakes his head, trying to clear his head, at that I raise an eyebrow.

"For about three hours now." He says. "Wow, I'm sorry but your just so beautiful, like you don't belong on this planet." He calmly says, while a blush rises to his cheeks.

"Oh gee, shucks" I say smiling.

"Thanks, your mighty handsome your self" I state respectfully.

By this time we are walking past the tree line, I stop and look at the beautiful mansion before us, with a great big garden, and a gorgeous fountain, this house is amazing!

Jake chuckles and says "Come on, we better get going before we get yelled at."

I follow him up the big white steps to the front door, that could fit a whale through it with ease. Jake opens the door, and we walk inside.

Then I see there's a lot of people, and when I say a lot I mean like 80 just walking, talking and playing around.

They all stop there conversations, and look at me.

I drop my head to the floor, and my hair covers my face.

We reach a big wooden door, and stop, Browny knocks on the door.

A beautiful deep husky voice tells us to come in.

As I walk in, I lift my head, and look strait into the most gorges grey eyes ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daaa 'n Daaa 'n Duuu

Find out whose eyes those are in the next chapter but I need at least one more vote to post a new chapter!!! Thanks guys love ya'll

Always,

And Forever,

$nake