Chapter 2

Be your self, and I promise people will love it,and if they don't forget them!

*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*<*>

Annalee's POV

He was perfect.

In every way black hair messed around like I just woke up but it worked for him! He had a strong jawline, a manly nose that looked like it was broken a few times but it was hot, as I looked down he had a defined eight pack that I'm sure any guy would envy. He's blue v-neck shirt hugged him perfectly and he's black jeans showed just how ripped he really was.

As I returned my eyes, he openly check me out and grinned it satisfaction.

"Mine" he whispered out loud, and through the mind link.

I hid my face with my long blonde locks.

"Look at me my love." His husky voice demanded.

I ignored the demand, and look at the wooden floor. This can't be true I'm a fallen angel, I can't be his mate, he doesn't deserve someone like me, he needs someone better, I convince myself.

My once graceful, cocky self, replaced by a shameful , vulnerable little girl.

A hand touched my chin, tingles shot through me, like fireworks. The hand gently lifted my face.

My emerald eyes locked on to the mans grey ones.

"You are mine my dear, you will sleep in my room and become Luna of the pack once you are ready." He told me. More like demanded me

"Chole." He yelled.

A petite girl about my age walks in.

"Ya, Blake."she asked boredly. While eyeing my up and down.

"Chole please show ummm" he paused look for my name. Jake spoke up "Annalee". "Yes, Annalee around, oh and be good Chole she is my mate." He states.

Chole breaths a sigh of relief.

"Follow me,please." Chole says.

I was to shocked, and speechless, to do otherwise.

******************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this rather small chapter! If you wouldn't mind to stop by and vote or comment that would be fantastic!!! Thanks for reading $nake!