I'll Take This Pain - Authors Note

Authors Note

I really thank you guys for the support and love. You guys really helped me a lot while I was down and had no inspiration. You guys are the best fans ever. 

I need you guys to ask questions for the Q&A because I'm gonna post it soon. Ask as many questions about ITTP as you want. I don't mind and I will answer all your questions. 

I have other stories coming soon so I hope you guys will read the other stories. I'll give you guys a little run down. 

____________________________________________________________
Butterflies 

❝Heart, don't let me trust these butterflies.❞

Sasha thought it was love. A happy, and devoted type of love that would last; the type where a quiet girl and a popular boy got together and stayed that way. But then she saw him with another girl a week later. A girl in a place that she believed to be her own.

She isn't the type of girl that gets much attention or a lot of love from another, so when the relationship started she had the impression of happiness and trust. But he lied to her as well, just like everyone else in her life ever did; for one month she had the false hope and now she was broken once again.

And it is all because of Kaden Jackson.
____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________
The Wrongly Sent Letter 

❝Thanks for the love letter, sweetheart. It was really cute.❞ He said, winking and smirking at me.

Miracle Taylor, the only girl in her family of 7. Three elder brothers and her parents. With long brownish hair, blue eyes and an amazing figure. She may be classified as a nerd but she is a model in disguise, not any model but a Victoria Secrets Lingerie Model. With all her athletic brothers, Miracle has learned how to be tough.

Enter Jace Adams, the resident bad boy of Acorn High. He had it all. The riches, the girls, the looks, the respect and the popularity. He may have family problems but he looked no less affected than he really is. ‘Rules were meant to be broken’ was his motto and he lived up to it.

Miracle has a crush on Evan Jones. A quiet yet athletic boy. 6’2 inches tall, brown eyes with soft looking brown hair, there was no way you couldn’t swoon over Evan. She decided to write a note to Evan to confess her crush for him.

But, what happens if you just forgot to write the name of the recipient? And just happen to be too nervous and actually put the note into the wrong locker? Well, big things happen. It could’ve landed in a nerd’s locker but no. It ended up in none other than Jace Adams’ locker. The resident bad boy of Acorn High that has an ego as big the entire universe.
__________________________________________________

There will be more stories coming soon though. Hope you guys stick around with me. 

I will be waiting for the questions!