I'll Take This Pain - Chapter 6 (Bonus Chapter)

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
- When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

Chapter 6

*Bonus Chapter from Caleb’s Point Of View because you guys are se-cute*

Caleb’s P.O.V

“Get out of my sight,” I growled at her. Why? Why did the Moon Goddess pair me up with that  slut? It’s a disgrace to my reputation. I watched her as she slowly guided her way up by leaning against the wall. She pulled down her hood over her beautiful tear-stained face and walked away.

I felt something break between us. Like an invisible rope that bonded us together break. I blinked my eyes and she was gone. I know this shouldn’t be happening but I missed her. I felt a longing to have her in my arms. A longing to hold her.

I ignored the feeling and decided to go for a run. I ran downstairs and out the door and shifted straight away. I tried to fight it but my wolf took over and he just took me wandering around the forest. We came across the forest near a cliff, the same cliff where I first saw Scarlett in her wolf form. She looked like panda with a black patch on one of her eyes. She looked innocent and cute.

I saw a girl there, a girl with a purple hoodie and shorts. She looked so familiar. She was staggering nearer to the cliff and she was shaking all over. Her lips were bleeding because she was biting down on it so hard.

She walked closer to the cliff, letting half of her foot hang in mid air. She looked like she was going to jump down. She looked up at the sky and then back down at the water, and then as if she made up her mind, she fell forward.

I ran out from my hiding spot and tried to save her. But she fell down. She hit the rocks and then the water began to turn red. Blood. My wolf howled in pain and I felt as if a piece of my heart has been ripped out of my chest.

Then I finally understood, the girl who fell down the cliff was Scarlett.

Scarlett Rose Davis.

© 2013 by Sophie_Valerie. All Rights Reserved

A/N : I just want you guys to know that this is a freaking fast upload for me and it took me 20 minutes to finish. Shatty. I also want you guys to note that all the lyrics I put before I start a chappy means something to the chappy. So never not read the lyrics.

This is a bonus chapter for you guys, because you guys have been very cute and sweet and supportive :D