I'll Take This Pain - Chapter 14

"There is no fear now,
Let go and just be free,
I will love you unconditionally.
- Unconditionally by Katy Perry

Recap : "One current was rage, the other current was sorrow and when they collided into each other. It only made him angrier."

Chapter 14

I felt his rage that was coursing through my veins so hard that it hurt. I gasped and clutched my chest in pain. It was normal for an Alpha male's mate to the rage he feels and it would hurt because he was stronger, his rage would also be stronger. 

I couldn't let him explode. I couldn't let him kill everyone downstairs, especially the one that slapped me. He or she would definately die but judging by the pressure, it was a girl. I guided myself up from the floor by leaning against the door and tried to steady myself.

Once I could stand up properly, I opened the door and stumbled down the stairs like I was drunk. I reached the bottom to see Caleb so angry that he was almost spouting fur. Lindsay was 'trying' to calm him down while a tall tan girl stood in front of him, cowering from him. 

"Please Caleb. Don't kill her for that slut. She's my best friend. You can't kill her." Lindsay was saying while trying to stroke his arm. I felt my wolf stir at that and I felt the need to push her hand away but I ignored the feeling. 

I walked up nearer to the three with everyone's eyes on me. I stood next to the girl and stared at Caleb's eyes which were brown. 

"Don't kill her because of me." I whispered to him. His eyes snapped to me for the first time and he growled. He stepped forward and lifted his hand. I flinched as he put his hand on my cheek, softly rubbing my cheekbone as I winced. 

"You're bleeding." He said and showed me his finger that had a small drop of blood. I grimaced at the blood. He looked away from me to the tall tan girl. 

"Everyone get out of here. Except Diamond, Lindsay and my dad." He said and everyone scampered out of the room instantly. Caleb wrapped his arm around me and sighed as he leaned in and kissed my scratch. The scratch tingled a little and then it became ticklish. 

I giggled as my cheekbone became ticklish and Caleb looked at me. His eyes widened and he smiled. 

"Your scratch is gone." He said and I raised a hand to touch it. It was smooth skin, there was no more bleeding or anything. Caleb focused back to the people around us and growled at them. 

"All of you have no respect for your Luna. If you have no respect for her, you have no respect for me. I will not tolerate disrespectful pack members. Do not ever disrespect me or your Luna ever again. If you do, you will either be punished, executed or banished from our pack. I do not want to repeat myself again. If this ever happen again, you will know to leave immediately. There will be no need for us to talk." He said with authority in his voice. I felt proud of him. 

Diamond, Lindsay and Alpha Asher nodded and when I looked at Alpha Asher, he looked so vulnerable. It was like he no longer had any authority. 

"He doesn't have anymore authority, Scar."  I felt my wolf say. 

"But he was still the ex-Alpha. Doesn't he at least have a small tad of authority left?" 

"In front of Caleb? No. In front of his pack members? Only a little."

"Diamond, You will be punished for hitting your Luna. The punishment will be -" but I stopped him before he could finish. 

"No!" I shouted. I cleared my throath as Caleb tightened his arm around my waist. 

"I mean, no. Don't punish her. It's not her fault. It never was. I'm used to it anyways." 

"That's it! You can't get used to it. You can't get used to getting hit by pack members especially if you're gonna be a Luna." He said letting go of my waist and turning me to him, grabbing my shoulders. 

"YOU SAY THAT TO ME AFTER I GOT HIT FOR MOST OF MY LIFE?! YOU CAN'T GET USED TO BEING HIT BY PACK MEMBERS? WELL I GOT USED TO IT. I EVEN LIKED THE PAIN! HOW CAN YOU NOT WHEN PAIN IS ALL YOU EVER FELT? PFT." I shouted at him, trying to shake his hands off my shoulders. His eyes looked pained for a second but then it was gone. 

"YOU'RE A LUNA FOR GOD'S SAKE SCARLETT. ACT LIKE ONE. MAKE THEM RESPECT YOU! YOU'RE NOT AN OMEGA ANYMORE." He shouted back. 

"I WAS ALWAYS AN OMEGA! I WILL NEVER STOP BEING AN OMEGA! YOU KNOW WHAT? I NEVER WANTED TO BE A LUNA ANYWAY. REMEMBER? I'M NOT LUNA MATERIAL! I'M A SLUT REMEMBER?" I shouted back at him, trying to calm my wolf down on the inside. 

"YOU'RE A BITCH." Lindsay shouted and both me and Caleb turned and glared at her. 

"Don't get involved Lindsay. It's dangerous." Diamond whisper-yelled at Lindsay. I turned back to Caleb and glared at him, crossing my arms across my abdomen. I took one more glance at Caleb and turned around, running out of the room. 

"Is she really your mate?" I heard Alpha Asher say as I exited the room. I didn't stop to wait for Caleb to answer as I kept on walking upstairs. I reached my attic room and closed the door behind me. 

I laid down on the bed and rolled around, tangling myself in the blanket. I felt tired and I wanted to sleep very much but I couldn't. I always have bad dreams when I got to sleep. I was staring up at the ceiling for almost 10 minutes when the door to my room opened. 

I didn't need to look up to tell it was Caleb because when he entered the room, my heart started beating overload and my wolf was going crazy again. I felt him walk near to the bed and sat down next to me. 

"I'm sorry." He said and lifted his hand to stroke my hair. 

"I've never had an outburst like that. I guess after so many years, the confusion and frustration." I sighed and turned towards him. He laid down beside me and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I buried my face in his chest and breathed in slowly. 

"Stop sniffing me." He joked and I playfully growled at him. We laid there in a comfortable silence as I closed my eyes. Something kept telling me that, everytime we have arguments, I always forgive him even if he doesn't deserve it. 

I wonder if it's a bad thing.

[A/N: An update. I hope you guys like it! I'll update ASAP. I've pushed away my Wattpad magazine job to focus on ITTP and thank gush that they weren't angry. They just said that I'll be in the next issue. Thank gush for amazing Wattpad Magazines. 

I've been watching PEWDIEPIE everyday. Ahahaha. So far I've been watching Slender Man, Amnesia, Outlast and maybe somemore soon. He's hilarious. Follow the blood dude ;) I have to update almost everyday now because November 6 is coming soon. 

I'm sorry for putting ITTP as COMPLETE although it isn't. Okay, now. Get ready. 1, 2, 3. 
10,000+ VIEWS!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? AND IT'S NOT EVEN THE END OF THE YEAR YET!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BROS! C'mon. *brofist* Hahah

Also, if you're a fan of my story 'Yours Truly' which is not really a story. Well, I deleted the old one and now it's a new story. I'll try to update everyday but remember it's not a story. True shit. 

I try to make ITTP as emotional as I can and yeah, some have been crying, which makes me very happy. You have feelings. Haha. Sorry for long A/Ns but it's a way to communicate with you guys. Also, I do have a Twitter account which I am seldom on but still there. In my bio, there'll be a blue bird, click it. It'll like your click. Follow me and if you want a follow back, just tweet #SupportITTP to me. :)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD TO LIBRARY, SUPPORT ITTP, TWEET ME, ASK QUESTIONS, LOVE ONE ANOTHER. 

Awesome Comment : 

@mahalo18 :
Woah woah woah! Is ITTP done? It says here that it's 'completed'. Please say no. I really really love this and u r just AMAZING and honestly I also cried when Caleb confessed his lurve for Scarlett. And please say that this book is far from ending omg. And please update soon ok thank you :) xx

-
WOAH WOAH WOAH HAHA. I like it. As I replied in the comments last time, ITTP IS NOT DONE YET. Yeh. I am glad that you love ITTP and I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS AMAZING! Hehe. Glad you cried, you got feelings. You go gurl. 

Truth 4 Author : 

1. @shaz4ever : what would u do if two extremely hot guys were fighting over you? (they had their tops off and beating each other off) 

- Oh man. I'll probably die. But like that would never happen because I'm like forever alone. Yeah. I know right. Happy life. 

2. @cookielovestruck : what is the laziest thing you have ever done?

- I asked my mom and she said, 'not fold the clothes, not wash the dishes.' but no. I don't think that's the laziest. Probably crawl around the house bc I was too lazy to walk. Yeh. Boring I know. 

3. @cookielovestruck :Would you ever change for a guy if he's sexy as Pewdiepie's mustache?

- No. I don't change for hot guys. I mean, I've never seen a hot guy in real life before. Even my crush is fugly.(Stahp, He's cute.)

4. @cookielovestruck
: Favorite Marine Animal. 

- BLOB FISH MUTHA BLOBERS!

5. @cookielovestruck : Motorcycle or Car? 

- Sports Car with blobing butterfly doors. 

6. @cookielovestruck : If you could meet anyone, who would it be and what would you say to them?

- Wow. I can't choose one. For male, probably Justin Bieber or someone, I'll say 'You sweg bro.'. For female, Ariana Grande, I'll show her my Cat Valentine laugh. hehehe

7. @nerdycastle4 : What is your most embarassing moment? 

- Omg. I've repeated this maybe a few times but the first time I talked to my crush. yeh. But first, I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. Okay. Well, so I wanted to ask him a question and instead it became hide and freaking seek. I was running from him like crazy. Like when I saw him, it was like he had some bacteria or something.

Dat's all I guess. Keep the questions coming! Love you guys! 10,000+ views. Ah. I will partay. In school. With my friends. Oh yeh. We gonna eat invisible pizza, slushies and probably hug sloths. Yum. Sexay sloths. ] 

© 2013 by Sophie_Valerie. All Rights Reserved