Ciel x Reader

It was raining outside and you were running as fast as you can through the forest.

"Ah!" You suddenly fell on the floor. You grunted as you stood up glaring down at your now muddy and dirty clothes.
"Great.." You mumbled. As you looked up, you noticed a mansion.
"Maybe I could get shelter over there!" You grinned as you began running towards it. As soon as you reached it, you knocked a few times and waited. It began getting colder as the rain poured on you. You tried warming yourself but wasn't really working. You knocked again shaking from the cold. No one opened the door.
"Oh come on! I'm freezing out here!" You told yourself.
"Maybe no one's home.... Just great!" You looked behind you, only to see a tall man with brown hair smirking at you.

You gasped as he tore your jacket the only thing to keep you warm off. You began shaking uncontrollably as the cold hit you skin you flared up at the man in anger as he flipped you over his shoulder. Tears roll down your cold cheeks as he slammed you against the closest tree with a smirk. He slapped his lips on yours as he pushed his tongue through. More tears slipped down as he tried pulling your shirt off. He pulled away. As you were about to scream for help, his hand was pushed hard into your lips in return of muffled screams.

"Oi!" You heard someone shout.
"Leave her alone!" It was a boy; he had sky blue eyes and dark blue hair, he wore an eyepatch and seemed to have a butler next to him. The man that tried raping you looked at him and sneered.

"What do ya want kid?! You're disturbing me!" He growled.

"Sebastian! Get him!"you watched as the butler smirked and ran so fast you didn't see it. He kicked the man away from you into another tree. You slid to the floor as you were heavily panting. You feel unconscious.

"Oi! Wake up!" You saw the young boy above you. You weren't cold anymore... You were.. Warm.

"I am awake." You stood up as he moved.
"Thanks for helping me back then."

"Tell me what happened."

"Well it was raining. I was cold. I was dirty. I found your mansion, I knocked on the door, no one opened them this man tried raping me before you came." You explained.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N), what's yours?" You noticed that the butler he had wasn't here.

"Ciel, where are your parents?"

"I don't have any..." You looked down.

"Do you have a home?"

"There wasn't a place where I can call home anymore..."

"You can stay here then..I'm thirteen by the way.You notice him blush a little."

"Thank you. Sorry to change the subject but...You look really tall for a thirteen year old, and I'm 12.."

"Oh umm... I have actually have gotten taller..." He blushed. You saw a sertain butler come in with a small smile.

"May I show you to your room, my lady?"

"Of course!" You followed the butler as he led you to your room."

"Wow!" You looked around the large room.

"May I tell you something about the young master?"

"Sure."

"Well... He is depressed..."

"Why?"

"His fiancé cheated on him."

"That must be terrible! Did you try talking to him?"

"Yes but I think you might do a better job than me since it looks like he likes you in a way... Maybe he loves you~" he teased before closing the door leaving you in a blushing mess. You shrugged before sliding yourself under the covers and falling deep asleep.

*Next morning*

You woke up in the bed you slept in the previous night.

"Well I had a good night sleep." You smiled getting out and waking towards your closet. You opened it and saw some random dresses. You picked out a (F/C) dress that reached your knees. You then slid on a pair of dolly shoes before brushing your hair down. You walked out as you saw Ciel glance at you.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." He greeted waking towards you.

"Mornin', Ciel!" You ran towards him.

"How did you sleep?"

"I slept well, thank you."

"Well I'm glad."

"I heard that you're depressed.." You avoided eye contact. He turned around.

"I-I'm not!"

"Your fiancé cheated on you..."

"W-who told you?"

"I know how it feels.." He turned around to look at you.
"I found out two days before our wedding day..." He stared at you in shock.
"The nights he squad he was going to be late... He was cheating on me with several girls..."
"Every night.."

"(Y/N)...." He breathed.

"A-and he tried to kill me when I told him that I found out head cheating on me...." Tears streamed down your face.

Before you could continue, you felt two strong and warm arms wrap around your crying form. Ciel was hugging you. You cried in his shoulder as he stroked your (H/C) hair.

"He was a jerk then... Do t think about him..." You nodded as you both pulled away.

"That fiancé of yours that cheated on you was probably a b*tch." You scowled as he chuckled. Suddenly, you felt a pair of lips press onto your soft ones. You gasped as your eyes were so wide that they could get wider. You decided to kiss the young boy back as you wrapped your hand around his neck, he rested his hand on you hips.

You both pulled away from lack of air, he smiled at you, you smiled back.

"I love you, (Y/N).."

"I love you too, Ciel.."