Part 1: Chapter 6: Competition

Finally, the characters were announced to be Shulk, Bowser Jr., and Duck Hunt.

Then when everybody thought that it was over, Master Hand calmed them to sit.

"We have one more newcomer," said Master Hand, "yet you can call him an old comer. This person was from the second tournament but then had to quit because of injuries, but now he's back as Dr. Mario!!!"

Dr. Mario came out escorted by Crazy Hand. Mario felt some jealousy because he was the only one, until Dr. Mario came along. He felt what Link had felt when he found out that he had a duplicate. Yet it was sort of nice to see him back. Marth and Ike were talking to Lucina and Robin aka Cardinal Bunion.

"So," said Ike, "You're Cardinal Bunion?"

"Yeah," said Lucina, "We wanted to talk to you but we knew that Master Hand would speculate if he saw our names. So, Robin made an anagram so we could to talk to you."

"Did you ever find out about us." asked Robin.

"I found out a second before Master Hand introduced you." said Marth, "But I was going to tell Ike, but Master Hand interrupted us."

"If you just said it sooner," said Ike.

The four laughed and an announcement came on announcing free lemonade at the golf course.

Lucina knew that was the signal for the slumber party, she couldn't wait. "Ahhhh," Lucina tried a fake yawn, "I'm going to bed, see you in the morning." The three boys said bye as Lucina walked to her new bedroom as they thought.

"Do you want to get some lemonade," said Robin to Ike and Marth.

"Sure," said the both of them.

As they walked, Pac-Man and Yoshi who became fast friends sped past the three swordsmen walking toward. They noticed Luigi staying with R.O.B.

"Hey," said Yoshi, "Why aren't you going to get lemonade,"

"I'm still...." Luigi was trying to think of the word, "traumatized from the golf kart incident and R.O.B. can't drink."

R.O.B. made some beeps and boops here and there. Everybody went on except Luigi and R.O.B.. Link and Mega Man were out having a drinking lemonade contest. Mega Man won which made Link even more jealous.

"Urghh," said Link.

"What else do you want to do," said Mega Man, "I could do this all night."

Link looked for ideas but he couldn't think of anything until he looked at the special race course designed after the release of Mario Kart 8.

"Let's race." said Link.

"OK, I'll see you at the finish line," said Mega Man.

Link and Mega Man got some help from Bowser Jr. and his clown car to get their supplies to the race course.

Link chose a motorcycle with a horse look. Mega Man chose a kart with a futuristic look. Bowser Jr.was the flag man while everybody was watching this while drinking lemonade. The race started and Link and Mega Man kept closing up on each other but Link finally won. Mega Man looked disappointed but didn't say a word. Link was happy for a moment but heard something. Link turned around to see Luigi running with R.O.B. trying to catch up. Luigi was out of breath.

"There's something wrong," said Luigi, "Samus is just standing outside Peach's room and shot a charge shot at me. Why would she do that? You should see it for yourselves."

Link wanting to see what Mega Man would do offered to see it, Mega Man followed. Luigi stayed with his brother and R.O.B. was playing golf with Mr. Game and Watch. Link and Mega Man went to see Samus.

"I don't get it," said Link, "She's just standing there."

He said that too early when Samus moved, saw them and began attacking them. Mega Man jumped out of the way and shot something that looked like an egg while Link just used his shield. It did very little damage. Samus just dodged it and did a bomb shot at Link when Mega Man used his Leaf Shield and threw it in front of Link protecting him which Link was surprised.

"This isn't Samus," said Link, "this is 9.0."

The 9.0 phrase seemed to power down the Samus suit, but it alerted other Samus suits that came out from nowhere then the original Samus suit went up again and all charged charge shots at Mega Man and Link.

"Oh-Oh," said Mega Man.

Iz9