Part 1: Chapter 2: The Lost Game

The girls were asleep but to the boys, it was just the beginning. At the Gameroom, Mario, Link, Kirby, and Captain Falcon were playing on the Wii U making their own miis.

"Mario," said Kirby, "Your mii's mustache is way too big."

"When you're Mario," said Mario, "You can have the biggest mustache you can ever get."

"There's something wrong with this game," said Captain Falcon.

"What," replied Link

"I can't move or jump or do anything" said Captain Falcon.

"It's supposed to be like that, it's a creation game, believe me, this tech. stuff is complicated yet fascinating" said Link.

"OHHHHH," said Captain Falcon.

Once everyone was done with their miis, the four smashers got bored and turned the Wii U off. It was 10:30 and everyone else was in bed.

"What do you want to do guys," asked Mario, "or should we go to sleep."

Once they heard sleep, they immediately went from a bored look to a soldier look like they're trying to stay awake.

"Foosball!!!" shouted Kirby, "I heard of this game where it's like soccer but smaller and you can control the players. The bad part is I don't know where it is."

Everybody agreed and they went on the hunt for Foosball. Mario looked at the first and second floor, Kirby was in the above floors, Captain Falcon was in the basement, and Link was back at the gameroom being a signal to the others if someone spotted something. After 30 minutes, they got a signal from Captain Falcon beckoning everyone to come where he was.

"What is it," asked Link, "you wouldn't tell me until everyone found you, the suspense was killing me."

"Ta-da" said Captain Falcon. He was pointing to a door where it had the very old 1999 symbol of the first ever tournament of Super Smash Bros.

Mario, Link, and Kirby were very surprised

"Come on, let's go in" said Captain Falcon

"Maybe not a good idea," said Link yawning, "we already had weird experiences with opening things today and it's 11:00.

"I'm still not tired," said Mario, "So if you want to sleep, that's okay, me, Kirby, and the Captain are going."

Mario and the others went inside.

"Wait for me," said Link.

What they found was so old and familiar with cobwebs everywhere that set a creepy mood. They were in something sort of a X-Mansion style Danger Room. They were all amazed. As Kirby walked, he brushed his hand against all cobwebs making it a little cleaner.

"This was the first ever training session for the first tournament," said Kirby

Down a hallway they found some old stages such as the original Battlefield, the original Final Destination, and many others

The four smashers remembered this place. They were all here for the first tournament back then.

"Wow," said Mario, "So many memories."

They saw the computer and the keyboard which could get any stage to appear. Mario got to the computer and started it up.

"That's probably not a good idea Mario," said Captain Falcon

Then the Battlefield stage appeared and Link and Captain Falcon disappeared.

"Where did they go," asked Kirby

That answer was suddenly answered when Link and Captain Falcon appeared on the stage.

"3...2...1...GO" said the Announcer

"That's not good," said Kirby "This system is so old Mario, and it could be faulty."

Link and Captain Falcon had no choice and Captain Falcon ended winning. Link returned back with Mario and Kirby.

"The Winner is .... Captain Falcon!"

"Now this is what I call fun, it's kinda funny to see you look all pixilated," said Mario

The problem with Link is that he didn't look like Link, he looked like his 1999 version which is definitely a problem. To make matters worse, Captain Falcon was stuck in the game.

"Dude, get me out of here!" said Captain Falcon

"Why do I look so weird?" said Link

"Man, what did you do" said Kirby

"I didn't do anything, we need Master Hand," said Mario.

"Well, Here I am!" said Master Hand who appeared on the screen.

Except this didn't look like Master Hand. Mario realized this was the old version of Master Hand of 1999.

"Well, I can't believe it's like 2014-2015. It's been like 16 years since I saw the light of day."

"Master Hand," Kirby said, "Are you okay?"

"Kirby," said Mario, "That's not the real Master Hand."

"What," said Kirby.

"It's true, Master Hand trapped me down here since I was a threat to destroy the tournament," said Fake Master Hand, "Master Hand created me to serve the game and destroyed me. Thanks to Mario, I am rebooted and I can take over the current Hand. AHHH."

"Kirby, wake up Master Hand," said Mario, "I think I can deal with this."

While Mario was trying to destroy the game, Kirby was running up flights of stairs and after 5 minutes he found the real Master Hand.

"Wake up, Master Hand, wake UP!!!" said Kirby.

Master Hand yawned, "What is it Kirby?"

"There's some clone trying to defeat Mario and the others in an abandoned first version of the game," said Kirby

Master Hand then remembered the protection system in the faulty first version. It must've gone haywire. He ran with Kirby to the basement where they found the door. Once Master Hand finally got there, Mario was frozen with the fake hand seeing the real hand. Master Hand just snapped his fingers and the fake hand was gone. Captain Falcon was in the real world, Link wasn't pixilated, Mario was unfrozen and Kirby was like "WHAT!!"Master Hand explained to the four smashers that the fake hand was a protection system when the 1999 game was falling apart. The system went haywire and Master Hand shut it down not realizing that the system was secretly alive.

"Now we defeated him once and for all," said Master Hand, "Any Questions?"

The four smashers all fell to their knees and fell asleep. Master Hand called his brother to transport the smashers to their beds. Master Hand now thought that they would think it was all a dream.