Part 1: Chapter 1: Chili Dogs and Preparations

Everyone was having a beautiful day at Smash Mansion with the Sun shining everywhere and all smiles around. The Hands had already got all the veteran smashers a month ago and tomorrow, the new ones would join the group. Mario and Peach were strolling down near the mansion talking about the next day.

"I'm excited" Mario said, "I can't wait to meet all the new people."

Peach looked extremely happy today, "If they're any new girls, Zelda and me are going to throw a slumber party, but you didn't hear that."

"OK," said Mario. He looked on as Toon Link and Pit were having target practice at the archery station, "Do you remember when you tried to throw a slumber party before and everybody got coated in chili dogs."

"That won't happen again," Peach promised, "It only happened because you boys had intervened, especially Sonic and his weird craving."

"What" said Sonic who just happened to be there like always. The air from Sonic running blew a mighty wind that pushed Mario's cap and Peach's crown off which they both ran after and got back to Sonic, "You think that chili dogs are weird just because you never had one. Well, it's your lucky day," he got a chili dog out from his pocket (even if hedgehogs do have pockets or not), "you can have one for free."

"NO WAY!!!" said Peach grabbing the food and throwing at the ground. "I'm not falling for your tricks again!"

"It's a limited offer," Sonic pestered but Peach just walked away. Mario just stood still feeling a little awkward. Peach was the stronger contestant in words.

"Well, I have to go anyway," Sonic said, "King Dedede stole one of my Chaos Emeralds and I've been looking for it all day!"

Sonic sped away and Mario joined up with Peach and continued their walk. As Sonic was like sonic speed, he ran past Zelda and Olimar looking at a game of Smash Tennis where Link and Lucario were playing against each other. The game was just like tennis except there weren't any rackets. The players had to use their powers or abilities or weapons or whatnot to use. Olimar looked a little uneasy as they watched.

"What's the matter?" asked Zelda

"Well, it seems like I'm always the least best," said Olimar. He expected Zelda to change the subject but she just listened. "Look at Mario with his athleticism and fire or Link with his weapons or even you with your magic, all I got are dumb pikmen."

Zelda pitied him knowing what it's like to be looked down upon. "I've know what it's been like to be a loser, but you can't put yourself down and plus I've fought you in the last tournament and you won and I thought you were a really good smasher."

"Thanks, Zelda," said Olimar.

"You're welcome," said Zelda.

Link and Lucario were at the last round of Smash Tennis and each one of them were hitting furiously.

Link slashed his sword which made the ball soaring really high. "I'm going to WIN!!!" Once the ball came down after a minute Lucario simply used his Aura sphere combined with damage which went straight past Link and hit Bowser a long way. Bowser was with Ganondorf doing some hockey against Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. Unfortunately for Bowser, the hit made the kongs win by scoring the winning shot. So Bowser burned the tennis ball until it was ashes.

At the clear green fields at the way back of the mansion grounds was the 18 hole golf course which was a sight to behold. Luigi, Charizard, Falco, and R.O.B. were playing golf while R.O.B. scored a hole-in-one.

"That's not fair," said Falco, "R.O.B. can only do that because he can calculate the distance, wind speed, and whatnot."

"At least he cheats for us" said Luigi.