Keeping Secrets 8

bleh my life has been so hectic guys im so sorry!

its finally calmed down a bit for me to write (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Kacey..." 

What the fuck. Who the hell thought they could wake me up from this fantastic dreamland I was in? Who do they think they are! I was dreaming of my beautiful mate, naked, ooh with chocolate dripping down his chest. Oh god, so sexy. All those abs. All that chocolate. Mm mm good.

"Kacey come on, wake up." They persisted.

I grumbled. Can't a cat just get some sleep around here?

"Okay fine, I'll try something else." They sighed. Humph maybe they'll just go away. Suddenly I felt lips on top of mine. Cue Kacey boner..... Now. I groaned and leaned into the kiss.

"Jace..." I moaned without even knowing. I felt the lips against my curl up into a smile. Without warning Jace's hand crawled down and grabbed my hard on. Well I was definitely awake now. Oh god, that felt so good. I moaned and threw my head back. I could feel Jace's mouth moving down my neck showering it with kisses as his hand worked my dick. I couldn't help myself anymore and flipped us over kissing Jace hungrily while grinding hard against him.

"Jace don't tease me." I grumbled against him, overly horny now. He laughed and grabbed my butt, squeezing lightly. I couldn't help the little squeal that came out of me. How embarrassing. Jace moaned against my lips and started kneading my butt.

"Jace I swear! Stop teasing me and take me!" I moaned thoroughly frustrated. Jace moaned and flipped us back over while grabbing a bottle of lube out of the nightstand. He parted my legs and after pouring a fair amount on his fingers, slowly started pushing them into my ass. I moaned and arched my hips.

"Please Jace, just take me!" I moaned. Jace groaned and removed his hand. I watched as he lubed up his dick, so sexy I almost came, and positioned himself against my hole. 

Before he could do anything, I woke up. What the fuck? I lifted my head in confusion. Just a dream. I looked up to see Jace still in bed with me, but still fast asleep. Thankfully. The last thing I need is him to witness my wet dream. How embarrassing.

After some time had passed for my boner to dimish I looked around. I'm hungry. I could be nice and get out of bed quietly so not to wake Jace. Nah, sucks to be him I'm not nice. I got up on my knees and pounced down onto Jace making him let out a weak, "oof". I grinned as he groaned and opened his eyes.

"What the hell was that Kacey?"

"Jace I'm hungry." I pouted at him. He grumbled at me and got up, pulling me with him. I cheered and did a little happy dance as I followed him out of the room. I could hear him chuckling at me as we made our way down the stairs. Once in the kitchen I went straight to the fridge looking for something delicious to eat. God I was starving. 

"Good Morning." I heard someone say. I screeched and jumped at least a foot in the air. I turned around to see Uncle Rick smiling at me thoroughly amused. I grumbled and turned back to the fridge.

"Jaceeee, will  you make me an omelet? Please?" I asked giving Jace the cutest puppy face I could muster this early in the morning. He smiled at me and nodded, getting out what he'd need from the fridge. I did a happy wiggle and sat down next to Uncle Rick at the counter. He smiled at me.

"Well, you certainly have Jace wrapped around your finger." He laughed. I smiled widely. Awesome. Jace grumbled but continued to cook an omelet for me. After a while both my mom and Aunt Sarah entered both looking extremely tired. Aunt Sarah went straight to Uncle Rick and hugged and kissed him good morning. My mom made herself some coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. Right after that Jace placed a plate with a huge, delicious looking omelet in front of me. I squealed and dug right in. Everyone laughed while I stuffed my face. A few minutes later Uncle Rick spoke up.

"I'm not mad Gwen but I need to know why you kept Kacey's true form a secret from us." He said looking at my mom.

"Well, I swear it's not that I didn't trust you because I do! You two are the best alpha's I have ever met. I guess I just had this fear that if it got around that Kacey was a tiger then his birth parents would come find him and take him away from me. I wouldn't be able to live anymore if I didn't have my little Kacey with me and it's so selfish of me." She sighed. I whined and went over to her hugging her tight. 

"You're my mom not some stupid tiger lady that dumped me before she even got to know me. I would never allow anyone to take me away from my true mommy." She laughed, almost in relief, and hugged me back. After a while I let go to go back to my omelet. What? I love my mom but oh my god deliciousness. She smiled and let me go back to my breakfast. 

Uncle Rick sighed. "Well, that makes sense but I don't think that we're going to be able to keep it a secret anymore since half the pack saw him in his tiger form yesterday." He said looking at me and Jace. I smiled sheepishly. Oopsies. Oh well, I trust my pack. 

"Bah let my birth parents come if they want. They can't do anything about it. It's illegal to take someone away from their mate, and anyways mom adopted me so technically she's my real parent. And! And, I'm 18, a legal adult! They can't do shit. Losers." I said in triumph. Jace chuckled at me and gave me a kiss on the top of my head while wrapping his arm around my waist. Uncle Rick looked seemed to think it over before nodding in agreement. Take that birth parents. 

This is my home and I am here to stay! 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_

wow I can't believe I actually finished that in a day! Go me! I kept true to my promise! awesomesauce.

sorry it's so late peeps. I wasn't sure where I wanted this to go but apparently all i needed to do was type. I just pooped this baby out! Ha. weird..

Last edited 6/01/2020