Chapter 3: [Supernatural Lover]

After an endless annoying rant from Mrs. Flores, I was finally let out of her office and scurrying to arrive to the comfort of my home before it got dark. That is if my parents don't make a big deal about me getting into trouble, after all it was the first time I had ever been sent to detention.

It's my last semester being a senior, and I was destroying the very image I had created since my first year in high school. The straight A student, the perfect daughter with the perfect personality...it was all crumbling away with these strange dreams.

Not to mention that embarrassing scream I made during class, man I just want to dig a hole and hide there forever. I could still picture everyone looking at me, my cheeks blushed at the very memory.

It was all his fault.

Whoever that man was in my dreams anyways.

It was impossible that he was a figment of my imagination, because he was just so real and not to mention the evidence on my body from our encounters. What seemed to make matters more worse is that I seemed to crave his touch, maybe even more...

Would he really show up if I fell asleep?

As I turned around the corner of the street, my body crashed against another and I fell backwards, my eyes closed as I prepared myself for the pain of the collision, but instead a pair of arms shot out and caught me before I fell on the cement. Electricity surged through my body as my eyes fluttered open and met my savior's dazzling onyx eyes.

I searched his familiar face, his sharp features, before it clicked in my head.

"It's you!" I exclaimed, my hand reaching up to touch his cheek with curiosity. Here he was standing before me, the man I had been dreaming about...in the flesh.

It was as if he had emerged from my dreams, only he wore a black leather jacket over a grey shirt with a pair of faded out jeans, his hair tied to the back in a small ponytail at the nape of his neck.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows in puzzlement. The more I stared at his face, I realized how different he looked from the mature older man in my dreams. Unlike the one in my dream where his hair was cropped short, and he had a 5 o'clock shadow beard, this person appeared to be around my age and clean shaven.

"Sorry," I removed my hand from his cheek and took a step back in embarrassment. "You just reminded me of someone I know," I explained with a wave of my hand, trying to dismiss our exchange. I tilted my head to the side and gazed at him again, he certainly did look similar to him though.

"I look like someone you know? Is that it?" He scoffed as he fixed his jacket, his eyebrows arose when he caught me looking at him. "Quit staring, or I might just pounce on you."

"Excuse me?" I gasped at his rude attitude.

What did I do to this guy to make him so angry?

The guy narrowed his dark eyes and took a dangerous step toward me. An annoyed scowl on his face as he stated, "Do I have to repeat myself? Or do you not understand what I mean by pouncing on you?"

"Of course I know," I glared, trying to paint a face of indifference. "If you want a fight, I'll give it to you. I'll have you know that I know karate," I started with a deep frown. Granted, I had taken one single class as a kid and quit afterwards, but he didn't need to know that.

For a moment I thought I saw the corner of his lips form a smile, before it was replaced with a thin line of annoyance. He shook his head and chuckled, "That's not what I meant, at all."

Then what did he mean?

"Look Blaz--" he stopped and cursed under his breath.

He knows my name?