Everett

Harlow and Oakley arrived at eight like they had promised they would with a car an driver waiting outside so Larkin ran down the hallway to the elevator.  The girls giggled as they slid into the elevator to find it full of other fifteens heading out to their own clubs and parties.  Larkin gasped as she walked into elevator and stopped in her tracks.  Staring at her right in the front of the very full elevator stood Sanders.  "What is it?" Oakley asked quietly.

"Nothing," Larkin lied and she reminded herself that he wasn't Sanders, just his Cian.

"She's just excited to be back on the scene," Harlow laughed, gently nudging Oakley. 

"Looking good ladies," Sander's cian said with a disgusting wink and looking each one of them up and down completely.

"Thanks for noticing!" Oakley said sarcastically, "We love being objectified."

The guy who looked like Sanders turned red but with some encouragement from one of his friends he turned to Harlow and was back at it.  "What about you sweetheart do you want to skip the party and come spend some time at my place," he asked moving closer with the smell of alcohol on her breath.

Harlow looked uncomfortable and crossed her arms across her chest, trying to step out of the man's path, seeing this discomfort Oakley stepped between them.  "Oh are we playing show and tell because I guarantee her dick is larger than yours."

"No one was talking to you," he mumbled drunkenly, starting to get angry.  Larkin was appalled having never seen a man treat women this way.  Then she had the disgusting realization that this man would get to live at Sander's expense.

"If you don't shut up you won't be talking to anyone," a large guy in the back of the elevator said pushing his way foreword and for the second time in less than five minutes Larkin gasped as Wilder's cian stood in front of her.

"Didn't need your help," Oakley said grabbing Larkin out of the elevator the minute they reached the ground floor.  "He was not that good looking please don't drool that's Harlow's job and it undermines the entire objectification point we were making."  Oakley sounded annoyed.

"You can't judge his hotness," Harlow said, "he had the wrong parts for you."  The mood had lightened again.

"I'm a lesbian not blind, I would know if he was that hot," Oakley laughed and opened the car door.  The three of them piled in.

Once they were inside the car Oakley told the driver where to take them and he sped off so quickly that all Larkin could see was the blur of the lights outside the window and she couldn't help and laugh at the rainbow of lights that passed by.  "What is with you tonight?  Did you start partying without us?"  Oakley asked with a laugh.

"I wish I had started first!"  Harlow laughed and then the driver pulled to the curb.  "Thanks," the three girls yelled in unison as they climbed out and walked into the loud, dark club.

The music was initially overwhelming for Larkin and she didn't know any of the songs but luckily her... Coraleigh's friends led her to the bar and made sure she didn't get lost in the confusing crowd of people, noises, and lights.  Once the three of them sat at the bar Harlow began scanning the room.  "You aren't going to stay with us?"  Oakley said without much expression.

"Ladies you know how these nights go," Harlow laughed.

Oakley rolled her eyes and Larkin chuckled, "Let her go Oakley."

"One drink together first."  Oakley said waving down the attendant who was running the bar.  "Three bubbles!"  She said loudly to be heard over all of the noise.