Meeting the boys

Sup I'm Raquel Rapattoni, Dalton Rapattoni's 3 year younger sister. Let's tell you about myself. Ok so I'm 14 years old. I'm 5'4" tall. I am not a girly girl but I'm not a tomboy. Like have a skateboard and hightops. I have a boyfriend who is most likely cheating on my cause someone texted me a picture of him in my cousins house making-out. I'm called him the other day and he butt answered and what I heard wasn't hot. So I yelled through the phone "IT'S OVER!!" He heard it and tried to explain but I ended the call. Anyways I have blonde golden hair and blue eyes they're almost cat eyes. Creepy I know. My older brother Dalton is taking me to see the rest of the boys. So I need to get ready.

I go to the shower and strip off my clothes and get in. I wash my hair with my favorite pumpkin peach shampoo and conditioner. I got out and got into a nice outfit. I put on my 'free hugs' tee-shirt and grey smokey skinny jeans. I put on my geek glasses and grabbed my grey high tops. I found my red and black 'obey' snapback. *beep* I got a text from Dalton.  

             *bold= Raquel regular= Dalton*

hey sister, sister

hey bro

I'm outside your house you ready?

just one second I need to feed the dogs

ok kool.

I go and get my 3 dogs from outside. Mela my 2 year old pomeranian, Master my 1 year old French bull dog, and Saucer my 4 year old pug. I feed them then go outside. Grab my bag, money and my phone and went to Dalton's mustang.

"Hey Ray I haven't seen you in forever" he says while hugging me. He called me Ray one day by accident but it became my nickname.

"Hey Dalt I missed you too!" I said with a chuckle. Me and Dalton have a very strong bond. He is like my best friend. I have friends at school but, none of them know as much as Dalton does. Yes we fight but, we get over it in like an hour. Dalton snapped me out of my thoughts be talking.

"So I just wanted to say that if you start to have feelings for one of the boys-"he started but, I interrupted,

"I don't think I'll have any feelings for a while." I said kinda un-sure.

"Ok but I was going to say I'm not stopping you and whoever." he said laughing. I just nodded even though he probably didn't see it. We pulled into his driveway. He came to my side and opened my door.

"M'lady". he said semi serious,

" Thank you kind sir." We walked inside and I saw 4 boys sitting playing a video game.

"GUYS!"Dalton yelled making me flinch. The boys paused the game and looked up at me and Dalton.

"Guys this is Raquel my little sister." Dalton explained, the guys stood and walked up to me,

"Hi, I'm Gabe."the one with dark hair said,

"Hello, I'm Will Jay." the cute one said,

"Sup I'm Cole."the one with a tie said,

"Um... H-hey.. I'm Dana," said the super hot one with a snapback. EKK, I love snapbacks on guys. Plus Dana is really cute. I lied to Dalton, I will be having felling for someone. Dana came up and took my snapback to look at and I took his Steelers hat and put it on my head. All the boy gasped except Dana. "What?" I asked,

"Dana never lets ANYONE wear his hat!" Will yelled,

"Well I guess I'm a lucky kid."I said with confidence. I went to go get some food when someone came up and put their hands on my waist. I looked and saw the one and only Dana Vaughns.

"Hey babe.''

"Hey Dana." I said with a wink

"So me and the guys are going to get lunch want to come?"

"Sure." I grabbed my bag and we got into Gabes car. We pulled into Red lobster.

"Yes I love this place!" I shouted,

"Really? Me too!" Dana yelled too.

''Indoor voices please." Gabe said annoyed.

"Sorry," me and Dana said at the same time. Me and him started laughing silently. Dana helped out of the car and we linked arms and walked in. We sat at a both and Dana sat fairly close to me. When the waiter came to get our drinks, Dana tensed up alot.

"Dana, what's wrong?" I asked,

"That waiter is my ex!" he said quietly,

"But she's older."

"No this place let's you work at 14, she's 15." Gabe said.

"Dana, is that you?"  the Barbie doll named 'Monique'.

  --------- DANA'S POV---------- 

"Dana is that you?" Monique asked. God I hated her when we were dating. She was always so bossy and demanded every thing. I found her one day at the park sucking the face of some weird looking dude. Thats when I called it off.

"Ya, it's me." Raquel grabbed my hand telling me 'I got your back/go along with what i say'. Monique saw Raquel and made a disgusted face.

"Dana babe, who is this...... girl?" she asked with an attitude. 

"Ok, 1 don't call me 'babe', 2 this my-" i started until Raquel interrupted

"His girlfriend." she said. Oh my god, she just called me her boyfriend, #fanboy. I kept it cool on the outside.

"Well Dana, looks like you have a lot of time on your hands huh?" Monique asked

"Can we just order please?" Dalton asked very annoyed.

"o.k whatever, what do you want?" We ordered and she left. We ate and left for the mall. Raquel pulled me and Dalton into Victoria's secret. Oh boy.