Chapter 3

*Niall's POV*

I reached for her hand and helped her up. "Again Im So sorry" I felt So Guilty.

"No Its Completely Fine!" She said. "I never Got your number last time, I was meaning to." Wow Niall! You trip a girl then ask for her number Smooth. I said to myself.

"Here you go!" She handed me a small slip of paper with numbers written in neat hand writing. "Thanks!" !.

*Annie's POV*

After The "Number Exchange" I went to catch up with my friends.

"Hey Guys, sorry I'm late" I apologized. "Where Were You, I thought you were driving?" Olivia said.

"Well you know how about 2 years ago I met Niall Horan" I said. "Yeah" Skyler Said. "Well I ran Into Him" I said Excitedly. "YAY!" They both said jumping up and down.

After we finished Christmas Shopping It was around 4:30 p.m

So I decided to get going home. Before I put the Keys in the ignition I Checked my phone.

Three Text Messages. Two from Olivia saying where are you?. And One from Niall: There is A party this weekend Can you come?

Annie: What time? I asked. While I was waiting on his response I stopped by Starbucks and of course got a peppermint moca.

Once I got Back on my phone I noticed a text Niall: Friday Night at 10:00 p.m - 6:30 a.m

HEY BABIES! I got A little Writers Block! But im Ok Now. Sorry it took a while School Takes up alot of my time!