Chapter Two ^-^

*Annie's POV*

I looked up to see a familiar man. "Im So Sorry!" He apologized. "Oh Its Fine!" I Responded. Suddenly I remembered something.

*Flash Back*

About 2 years ago I worked in a Coffee shop which now is shut down. I was cleaning off the tables and counters until I heard Endless Screaming.

A man "ran in the door and told me to lock the door. I followed his command and locked the door. He leaned up against the counter trying to catch his breath.

A bunch of Screaming Fans arrived at the door. It took me a while to realize it But that was Niall Horan!

"Niall?" I looked at him. "Please tell me your not going to fan girl." He said Worried. "Of course not" I said Smiling.

"Well there is no way of getting out of here, So what do you want to do." He asked a little nervous. "You up for Chinese." He Asked smiling.

"I guess so" I said pleased. "I have it on speed dial" he said. I giggled a little to myself.

"I should also call Paul" He said. He picked up his phone and called Paul and Chinese.

After we ate our food Paul arrived at the door. "Come On Niall!" he said a bit angry. Niall looked at me like any girl would want to be looked at.

"I never got your name." He said. "Im Annie I responded. "Come On Niall!" Paul Said. I haven't seen Niall Since.

*End Of Flashback*

-Niall's POV-

"Annie?" I asked.

Hey Babies. SECOND CHAPPY!! How Do You Like?