Is That You?

*Annie's POV*

It Was A Cold December Night. I was Curled up with A cup of Hot Peppermint Mocha from of course Starbucks.

I decided since it was 12:30 p.m It was time for bed. I stood from the warmth if the fire and dragged myself up the stairs.

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and Crawled under My dovet. I rested my head on my pillow. Tomorrow I had to go christmas shopping tomarrow.

My Eyelashes Fluttered Open. Sun peered threw my Cream colored curtain. I Lifted My Head off my pillow And Entered the bathroom. I Released my messy bun and let my hair flow to my back.

My Slightly Curled Hair touched my back. I slid my brush threw it a few times and returned to my room. I picked out a Cream sweater and a beanie.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to grab my bag, i pulled out my car keys and walked out the front door. My Car was nothing much but a green Slugbug.

My phoned ringed in my purse. I put One hand on the wheel and one into my bag. "Hi! Olivia" I said into my phone. "Hiya!" She Responded.

"Im Driving To The Mall Now, Do You have Skyler With You?" I asked. "Yep!" she responded.

I ended the call and pulled into the mall. I was meeting the in the food court which was close to the back of the mall. I passed lots of shops and while i was looking at A bag in the window I ran in to someone and hit the ground.

"Oh lord, Are You Okay" I heard a irish accent speak.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! i love you all!