Be Featured In This Book As A Fighter

I have an idea for this book: I want you to write a paragraph explaining how Jared has inspired you or how much he means to you. It will be published in another chapter. No deadline!

Here's mine:

Jared has been one of my favorite actors for years. It was actually because of him that I started watching Supernatural. When he first spoke up about his battle with depression, I read every article on it and once he started the Always Keep Fighting movement, I saw him as a hero. At around the same time he started the movement, I became depressed for my issues. I felt that I wasn't good enough, that I wasn't skinny enough, that I wasn't pretty enough, that I wasn't talented enough, that I wasn't enough. The depression lasted from April-December, 2015. But, seeing Jared in interviews or Twitter or anywhere, talking about his battle has helped. I figured I wasn't alone. That there were many forms of depression.
I have been depression free for almost eight months. But, recently, I found myself breathing heavily, feeling dizzy, and most of the time, I could never catch my breath. The doctor said it was anxiety but I saw that I was showing signs of both depression and anxiety. I can't think of anything positive at the moment. I'm becoming a worrier and negative. I'll try to do what I did last time and hopefully, the depression won't be strong enough to make it impossible to do that in the future.
Maybe Jared will help me out again? 
Thank you, Jared and I'll remember to always keep fighting
-Sarah (Insta: sarahswartz96, Twitter: SarahTSwartz)