A spoonful of sugar.

I was brought back to reality when Gemma and the girls squealed in my ear. They swarmed Stuart and I, rapidly shooting questions at us. Was that our first kiss? Wasn't Stuart straight? Are we an item?

Just like them, I wanted answers too so joined their ranks and looked Stuart in the eyes, raising my eyebrows questioningly. He looked like he was going to implode, then grabbed my hand and dragged me off to a corner.

"Lee... Where to start...?"

"The beginning?" I sighed.

"I like you. I really do. I've never actually felt attracted to a man before but there's just something about you. Is it mutual?"

"Yeah!" I shrieked ear-piercingly loud, much to the displeasure of the girl passing me, "I mean, as soon as I first saw you I almost flooded the kitchen with drool. Then you spoke; swoon! Then, when I eventually plucked up the courage to talk to you, I realised how lovely you are. And funny. And then today? Today has been amazing. So yes, the feeling is definitely mutual."

"So, where does this leave 'us'?" he asked, taking my hands in his. My answer? Standing on my toes, I reached up and kissed him. Then, slightly less romantically, I did a little victory dance.

My glory was soon interrupted by a scream, then a blur as someone charged past me with one of the police people following. Oh, feck! What's he done now?

"Sorry, Stuart, but I'll be right back!" I promised, pecking him on the cheek before running after the blur.

As I left the club, the boy in fancy dress passed me on his way back in. Confused, I glanced around for Chris. Sure enough, I saw him slumped against a wall. As I approached him I noticed his lip was swollen and bleeding. I took a seat next to him and nudged him with my elbow.

"Thought you were gonna behave?"

"I tried," he replied, "but he was just so pretty! And in uniform! Like that dude!"

I looked up to see another bloke dressed as a policeman walking towards us. Now, I usually try avoid conflict, but I felt bad for Chris and I wasn't letting him get picked on by fake police.

"Come on, now! Leave him alone! He's drunk and hyper, just trying to let off steam," I sighed. Yup! Hard man, me.

Thing is, I then noticed the badge. The real police badge.

"What's going on here?" he asked. Whoops!

"You explain," I told Chris, then turned to the cop, "I'm just going to get some tissue for his lip."

Walking towards the club, I heard another scream. Spinning around worriedly, I was gobsmacked. Chris was being held up by the cop, arms and legs around him, and they were kissing. Actually, it kinda bordered on dry humping... Nice...

"Okay, bye!" I shouted, grimacing, then ran back inside. I wanted to dry hump my man! Don't worry, I didn't.

Back inside the club, Stuart - lovely, pretty, smiley Stuart - was returning from the bar with drinks. Just two; for us. 'Us'. It felt nice.

"Hey, speedy! Where you been?" he asked, sitting at a table and placing the drinks down.

"Oh, that emo-boy. He was in trouble, but soon got rescued by a cop, real cop, who proceeded to eat his face," I explained, joining him. He laughed and handed me my drink before putting his arm around me.

"So, we're a thing now? You're my... boyfriend?" Stuart whispered, as if it was a secret. We'd just been kissing in the middle of the dancefloor in a packed out nightclub. How much more public can you get?

"Feel weird saying that, huh?" I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"A little," he admitted, his voice making my head tickle a bit, "You want to stay at mine tonight?"

"Woah there, tiger! We've only just had our first proper kiss!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" he said, blushing.

"Hang on, mister, I didn't say no," I grinned, before we both burst into laughter.

Needless to say, the taxi was on it's way!