Double Date

When we got down to the basement Ray and Prod went and played video games while Biz and Prince found a corner and  sat together flirting. I watched for awhile before being nudged by Roc, " Don't worry about you lil cuz,prince is a good guy." he smiled.
   " I never said he wasn't,it's just she gets bored quickly, so it's him I'm worried about," I responded. Roc gave a 'ohh' expression as we sat on the sectional.  A few minutes later my mom bought down snacks.
After a while,I looked back in the corner where Biz and Prince was and realized that they weren't there. I searched around the room before realizing there were nowhere to be found. My attention then caught Ash and Ray flirting with each other. What is this? Couples retreat?
    I shook my head and turned my attention to Roc. " Wanna go outside?" I asked. I just felt like spending time with him. We got up and went up the basement stairs through the living area and out the patio doors. We walked around the pool and sat in a hammock in the garden. We laid down and he locked me in his arms, the night was a bit chilly and it felt great being in his arms. We talked about us and we decided we'll go out again Saturday.
     Soon it was time for the guys to leave and Ash and Yaz decided to go home too and call it a night. As Roc and I made our way back in the basement we saw Biz and Prince coming down the stairs.
"Oh hey, cuz I was just coming to you," she said when she spotted Roc and I, "Prince and I were thinking of double dating with you guys sometime," she continued. I opened my mouth to comment on how quickly they were going but Roc interrupted me, "we going out Saturday, yah'll could join," he said shrugging.
  "Good, it's settled," Biz smiled happily and she squeezed Prince's arm.
I looked up at Roc who seemed to read my mind and he said, " don't worry, love at first sight do exist you know," and he smied and drew me closer to him. I smiled, I just loved how he embraced me.
   The next few days went quickly and soon it was Friday night. The next day was going to be my double date with Prince and Biz.
   Rehearsals had me exhausted, my parents had gone out for date night so I just showered and retreated to my room while Biz giggled on the phone with Prince.  I opened my balcony door to let some air in. I smiled when I saw Roc lying on his bedroom floor, he gestured for me to come over.
 "But I'm tired," I whined.
 "So? Come over just for a little while," he assured me. A few minutes later I was over there with him. He invited me to lay on his bed and he laid next to me. I yawned, " See, how tired I am?" I laughed.
 " I know, rehearsals got me beat too," he smiled as he edged closer to me, I lifted up my body and laid on his chest.  Soon I was fast asleep.
    I woke up the next morning,Saturday, to the sun shining in my face. I looked around at the blue walls, I jumped up,looked next to me and saw Roc still asleep. Oh shit, I was so sleepy I slept here 'till morning. I heard my mom calling my name from next door, I quickly jumped out the bed, waking Roc up," Oh crap, it's morning," he groaned sleepily.
 " Yup, see you later, I gotta get back across before my mom realises I'm not there," I said as I put my feet over the balcony and hopped over. Just as my feet touched down on my balcony I heard my mom enter my room. "Dominique?" she said.
  "Morning," I smiled walking in from the balcony, "just getting some fresh air."
 " Oh, I was calling you every since, breakfast is ready," she said. I nooded as she exited. I grabbed my phone from off the side table, I had messages from Yas, Ash and some other people, then a new message popped up," That was a close call," Roc messaged.
 "Damn right Lmao," I responded. I brushed my teeth and headed down stairs for breakfast. Hmm bacon.

   Later in the day I sat down on the couch on a three-way conversation Yaz and Ash telling them about this morning. However, Ash was a bit preoccupied during the conversation because she was texting Ray. Her ears only perked up when I saiid I had fallen asleep by Roc,other than she wanting to know if we 'did it' Ray held her attention.
   "Dominique, we gotta start getting ready," Biz said as she shook me.
   "Dang girl, give me 5 minutes," I whined as I pressed the phone between my ear and my shoulder so I could enjoy some potato chips.
   Biz grabbed my hand and attempted to pull me out the chair, " Ugh, guys I gotta go get ready I'll call you  guys later," I groaned as I finished the convo.
 "Dang, you happy?" I said turning to Biz.
 " Yes !" she smiled, "now come and help me pick my outfit," she said as she ran up the stairs excitedly. I rolled my eyes and followed her into the guest room. When I entered the room, my eyes landed on the piles of clothes littered across the floor. 
 "You've been busy," I said looking around.
  " yess," she nodded,"I'm so excited."
 " I can see that," I said as I lifted a shirt off the lap shade and dropped it on the bed.
        Twenty outfits later Biz was ready and I was finishing up my hair, the door bell rang. My dad answered the door, I could hear him talking to Roc and Prince down stairs. I checked the mirror and took a selfie, my leather pants my mom had bought for me were everything I loved them. Anyways, Biz and I walked down stairs and greeted the guys and soon we were out the door.
    "Where we going?" Biz asked from the backseat.
   "To a club," Roc smiled as he looked in the rear view mirror.
  "Aye, turn up," Prince said clapping his hands.
       We arrived at the club and there was a long line, looked like we would be there forever. We all got out, Roc gave his keys to the valet and the bouncer immediately opened the path for us. "Wow, you a regular here?" I asked looking up at Roc.
  He smiled, " not really, I just know the owner."
 I smiled.
The club was definitely turned up fluorescent lights scoped the room and crowds of people assembled by the bar and on the dance floor. Luckily we found a seat in the back and sat down for a bit. I looked across at Biz and saw the excitement in her face. "Any drinks for yah'll?" Roc asked speaking loudly over the speakers.
   "Anything," I responded and the others nodded. 
  "I'll help you bro," Prince said as he got up.
    They both walked over to the bar to fetch drinks.
"Hey gorgeous," a guy sat down next to Biz. I gave her the 'don't even think about it' look.
"Hey," she responded flirting back.
"We are actually here with dates," I smiled politely at the guy as he was about to make his move on Biz. " right Biz?" I said as I clenched my teeth tightly.
" Oh, oh no problem," the guy said backing away,"maybe a dance later," he winked at her and walked away.
I turned to Biz," really nigga?" Prince left for two seconds," I exclaimed.
"Relax girl, I'm just having a little fun, I really like Prince," she said rolling her eyes.
I sighed. Roc and Prince returned with our drinks. I took a sip, I don't know what it was but man was it delicious.
After our drinks, we decided to hit the dance floor, as we were dancing, the guy from earlier inerupted Biz and Prince's dance.
   "How about that dance now?" he slurred. Great I thought just what we need.
  " I think you have the wrong person," Biz said calmly as she placed her hand around Prince's neck.
  " No,no,no,no it was you," he insisted hardly able to maintain his balance.
 "Look dude, she said it wasn't her just move along," Prince intervened by then we were attracting a crowd.
  "Are you calling me stupid?" the guy asked stepping up to Prince.
  Just then the guy leaned over to the side and vomited on the dance floor. Everyone gagged in disgust.
  "Let's call it a night," Roc suggested, so we all nodded and exited.

   We got back home about 1am, Roc parked and Biz and Prince got out and sat on the porch. Roc  and I sat in the car while then he pulled my hair back away from my face and kissed me. It was just like the first time,damn why were his lips so soft?
  I waited in the car abit longer so Prince and Biz could finish have their moment and also so my knees could regain balance.
   A few moments later, they stood up and Prince started making his way towards the car. Roc got out the driver's seat and I got out the passenger seat. Roc handed him the keys and Prince got in and started the engine, "Later guys," he called and made his way down the street.
  Roc retreated to his home," see you later," he smiled and Biz and I went inside.