Romance binding...

I woke up Monday morning, to a knock on my balcony door, I leaned over and looked at the clock, 9:00am, shit I over-slept. I'm going to get to dance rehearsals late and we gotta shoot the second scene today. I stretched and walked across the cold hardwood floors and reached to open the door.

   " Morning," Roc said with a smile,"You late girl." 

   " I knowwww," I groaned, " I'm going to get ready now, but wait why you still home?"

   " Because I'm late too, obviously,"  he said sassing. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to shower. When I came out  my closet dressed I was greeted to Biz sitting on my bed. Damn, I forgot I told her she could come and watch us record the scene.  About 9:30 I was ready, damn, we already an hour late.

   We passed my parents downstairs, I grabbed a pop-tart, " Hi mom, Hi dad," I said quickly and I walked over to the front door and grabbed my key, " Bye mom,bye dad."

    "How he got here?" I heard my dad asking my mom as I closed the door. Oops. 

            We finally arrived at the location for the second scene at 10:00, an hour and a half late, we walked up to the rest, I introduced them to Biz who amazing stayed calm. I sighed thank God she didn't embarrass me.

    "Heard yah'll went out lat night," Ray said looking at me and smiling from ear to ear. Roc glared at him.

I nodded. "Had fun?" he continued.

  " Yeah actually I had a wonderful time," I said smiling. Roc held his head down blushing.

Just then our choreographer was ready for us to start shooting the scene.

. We worked non-stop for the rest of the morning and was given a break to get something to eat around 1pm. We all decided to walk down to McDonald's to grab something. As I was walking with Roc I looked back and notice Biz attention focused on Prince and how he was flirting with her. No way they could have been that interested in each other so quickly they just met, but yet you can't put anything pass Biz.

  When we arrived we ordered and sat down in a back booth as to not draw attention to ourselves. Prince and Biz sat in the booth behind us. We watched them for a little while and then Roc nudged me. I looked at him, "huh?" I said breaking away from looking at Prince and Biz.

  "Mind yo' business," he laughed, " Mind me." I laughed.

  "Alright," I smiled as I bit  a piece of my burger.

He smiled down at me and drew me closer to him and he placed his hand around my neck. I was always so comfortable with him. We ate and talked about what we liked about each other, he asked me if I would be able to handle the crazy fans. I laughed because they already on my dick anyway.

  Soon we realized we had to get back on set so we started to walk back. Roc held my hand as we walked, we lagged behind everyone else just to get sometime for ourselves. Just then some girls ran up to the guys excitedly, after looking me and the other girls up and down they asked the guys for a photo. The girls and I stepped to a side, we couldn't help but laugh at how they were practically making fools of themselves. This girl starting bawling her eyes out.

     We finally made it back  to shoot the last part of the video and about 3pm we were finished, I was so excited to see the finished product. The choreographer said he wants us to come back from tomorrow and practice rehearsing for tour. I didn't know that was part of the deal but I'm happy to spend more time with Roc.

   "What's up with you and Prince?" I asked Biz as we pulled out of parking.

  " Nothing," she blushed," we're just friends," she continued and at that moment her phone vibrated against the seat. She reached for it and propped up against the passenger door.

   " Ohh, that's him aint it," I said as I glanced at her. She hide her phone from my view and told me to shut up. I laughed and shook my head.

    I arrived home to find Yaz and Ash on my porch.  I pulled my car into the garage and went over to them. Biz groaned as she saw Ash and walked passed," Heyy Yazmine," she smiled as she passed, "Ash," she said coldly looking her up and down.

  Ash smiled, "brat," she said under her breath. Yaz and I just smiled and shook our heads.

    I turned to them, " What's up guys?"

   " Nothing, we were bored so we came to see if you were home," Yaz said shrugging. I gave them a 'really?' look and as I was about to open my mouth to speak a van pulled up by Roc's home.  We all looked and saw the guys getting out the van, Roc made his way over to me and the rest of the guys followed.  " Hi again," Prince said as he approached me, I smiled and introduced them to my friends. I invited them inside so we could chill.

  I went inside and greeted my mom who was in the kitchen cooking. My dad was at work. I introduced her to the rest of the guys. Biz came down stairs from changing and greeted Prince and they went out by the pool talking. I wondered what was up with those two.

  My mom suggested we go down to the basment to watch movies and chill while she got us something to snack on. "Your mom's chill," Ray said as we made our way down to the basement.

I shrugged, she's okay I guess.