Chapter One: Sean

I love her.

I watched her as she slowly made her way down the aisle, looking heart stoppingly stunning in her simple yet elegant white gown that had a sweetheart neckline with her hair slicked up into a tight updo, a few curly tendrils framing her face. I could tell she was nervous. Her petite hands slightly shook and held onto her bouquet tightly with one hand whilst the other gripped her father's arm with as her sweet eyes darted around the large church at all the people who'd arrived to witness the big day. All the chatter had seemed to die down and all eyes were glued on her.

A huge smile was plastered on my face as she neared the alter and I couldn't help the sudden rapid beat of my heart as she looked up and smiled at me. Her smile seemed to light up the entire room. Damn, I was that far gone. With every step she took closer, my breathing shallowed.

Nervously, and just for the need to keep myself occupied, I reached up and fingered my bow tie. I looked over at my best friend and we both shared a satisfied grin. I looked on as she parted from her father with a kiss on her cheek and stepped up to the alter, her scent rendering me still.

She was so damn beautiful.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Vanessa Cartwright and Michael Hayes..."

Viciously pulled out of my daze by the reverend.

Sad, isn't it? I was in love with my best friend's girl who just so happened to be my other best friend.

I felt someone lean in next to me. "Yo, Sean man, you cool?" the voice belonged to another groomsmen and his words were spoken so quietly as he tried to be discrete.

I gave him a curt smile before my gaze returned back to her. "Yeah, I'm good."