Chapter 10

Daniel

"Come on Miya" I said knocking on the bathroom door. "No ! I'm not going! All he do is tell me what to do! He controlled my whole life." Miya said crying.

I leaned on the door. Both of us still haven't talked to our fathers yet. I wanted her to be the first one to go talk to her father.

I know my father will be at the BET awards so when I see him he's going to claim me as his son again.

"Babe please for me? I'll take you to the BET awards." I said walking away. Soon I heard combs and brushes dropped on the floor and she opened the door with a big smile on her face.

"You got nominated?" She yelled. I nodded. "Best new artist" i said as she kissed me. Her belly got big and my son needs to finish baking.

"You're ready?" I asked Miya. She nodded and spin in her dress. "Beautiful.." I said. She blushed as I kissed her cheek.

~~~

"Alright we are here.." I said pulling up to Miya's parents house. She sighed and stayed in the car. "Trust we once you go inside you will get along with him again." I said. She rolled her eyes. "We'll see" She said getting out the car.

Miya

I decided to give my dad a chance since he wants to apologize. I'm just ready for this baby to come out.

"Wait up baby.." Diggy said catching up to me. He grabbed my hand and smile.

We walked inside to see my nieces and nephews watching tv. "Hey guys where's my mom?" I asked. "In the backyard." Tayla said. "Tayla!" Everyone said. "Whaat! She asked" she said. I giggled and went outside.

I looked around the backyard and covered my mouth.

"You like it!" My aunt Shauna asked. She walked up to me and we hugged for a long time. She used to always babysit me. "Hi Auntie. It's been so long" I said. "Yes. Know tell me who this young man is?" She said looking at Daniel.

"My baby's daddy and my boyfriend" I said. "Your boyfriend? He with your ugly ass?" Someone said. I turned to see Leon. "Leon!!" I screamed hugging him. "Sup cousin. Been so long." He said. "Ikr we need to link up one day." I said.

Leon went up to Diggy. "Sup man. I heard that mixtape with gotti. That shit was fire" he said dapping Diggy. "Thanks man. Appreciate it" he said.

"Enough of the talking lets start this baby shower" my mom said. My whole family cheers as we start the shower.

Daniel