Chapter 4

Miya

I sighed and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and knocked.

Seconds later someone opened the door. "Come in." My dad said. I walked in but he stopped me and hugged me. I sniffed and hugged him back. "Im so sorry pumkin." He said. I nodded.

We pulled away to see my mom smiling.

~~~~

"So how you feeling?" My mom asked. I nodded. "Good the doctor says Im officially pregnant and it healthy." I said. "Thank you jesus" my mother said.

My dad nodded. "So while you're pregnant, what is Daniel doing to take care of y'all." My dad asked.

I cleared my throat. "He's trying to be a rapper. He's in the studio now." I said lowly.

He sighed. "Tasha she's been knocked up by a thug. I looked down. "Well here's a letter for you." My mother said handing me a letter with my name on it. I looked at it and it was from a school that I always wanted to go to.

I torn the envelope and read the letter.

I got accepted. I smiled hard and dropped the letter.

My mom got worried and picked up the letter. Soon she jumped up and screamed. "Jonathan she got accepted!!!" Mom screamed.

He jumped up in excitement. Soon we heard a door closed and we stopped to see my brother Landon.

"My baby!!!" My mother cried running up to Landon. I shed tears in shock. They said he was dead.

Daniel

"First off, let me apologize. For all them other guys that didn't treat you right, girl. Let me ease your mind girl, ohhh. See, you are just my type and I ain't no psychic. But I believe in my world, is that I can read your mind girl. My girl, my girl" trevor jackson singed.

I licked my lips and started to rap.

"Bet that's the realest shit you ever heard. And meant it all baby, every word. I wanna get to know you girl, let me learn. Explore your mind and every curve. We should go somewhere and get acquainted. No pressure, it's just two people hanging. I'm Diggy wait? I ain't get ya' name. I get the feeling its about to change. I know you feeling how I feel right now. You feeling like it's all too real right now. I know you scared to take a risk. You been hurt, gave a couple dudes a shot, they all miss. This is different, this is kismet, this is praying. This is wishing that everything I wanted is finally come to fruition. The reason for my existence, everything I've been missing. What you went through with your last man? This is what it isn't girl.

"That was great so far." Spin said stopping the track. I nodded and took off the headphones. I walked to trevor texting. "Did good bruhh" said dapping him. "You did too, you got bars Diggy." He said.

I walked out the booth and plopped on the couch. "How was the doctors appointment ?" Khalil asked. "She's pregnant for sure." I said. They cheered. I smiled.

"What you going to do about that bitch Cadence? You know how bad she wants you still." Spin said.

I nodded. "Idk man. She just popped out of no where pregnant. Then she asking about Miya and the new baby. She trying to do something." I said.

Cadence

I walked into the studio and passed by a studio with Diggy and some boys in it. "So he's trying to be a rapper again." I said to myself. I smiled hard.

I walked into my uncle's office and smiled. "I have something for you uncle." I said. He looked up. "More money." I said.

This my shot to get diggy back. His record deal and this baby.

I explain the plan to my uncle and he smiled. "I love the sound of money. He's really good?" He asked. I nodded. "Go see" I said. He got up and hurried out. I smiled.

One day I will be with you my love.

Miya

"How how you still alive?" My dad asked Landon. He chuckled.

The Army called us and told us that he was missing and they couldn't find his body.

"Well, after the plane crash. I managed to survive without being injured. 10 days later a plane came looking for me and my friend and they saved us." He said.

"Thank you jesus." My dad prayed.

"But um whats on your stomach!" My brother said getting angry. I bite my lip. I turned my head. "Im pregnant." I said.

I covered his face. "Miya you're only 18 !! How can you be so stupid!" He yelled. I teared up.

I sat down and looked up at me. "It was that nigga diggy ain't it?" He asked. I nodded. He shook his head.

"I told you to dump that nigga." He yelled. "Well I didn't because I love him." I yelled. "And look what you end up. A pregnant teen! How you gonna go to college!" He said.

"Ill manage." I said. "He's a drug dealer!" Landon yelled. My dad was angry again. "I keep believe I'm saying this but. You paying the tuition on your own. If they let you in oh well. You on your own. Don't come back unless you accomplished something." He said. I was shocked.

I cried and ran out. I hopped in the car and cried for who knows how long. My family is so selfish. How am I going to pay for college.

I picked up my phone and called Daniel. No answer. I sighed and drove home. I have no family anyways.

Daniel

I waited for trevor part to stop and I started to rap.

"Baby, I don't need convincing, I know it's real, I can sense it. The possibilities endless, but we can start off with a friendship. I knew as soon as you entered, just standing there in the entrance. I had to grab your attention do something to spark your interest. And it seems I got it down though. You been right here just talking to me about an hour so. Tell me this, you know as soon you walk through that door.
Right when you saw me you were thinking what you doing and more.
Don't try to front, I see you smiling so just tell me this. How would you feel if we dip out and this would never end. Damn you got me saying shit I never said. Man don't want to sound conceited, but nothing is repeated. When your with me guarantee it I can feel it, I can see it.
So you should never want to settle, do you see yourself? Be yourself
And won't let nobody take your place. I got everything I wanted standing right here in my face." I rapped.

Trevor was cut off by clapping. It was a big man with a cigar in his mouth. This must be the man who owns the studio.

"Great! You got bars son! " he yelled clapped. Spin grinned. I walked out and shook the man's hand. "Im perry and I own def jam records. "He said. This could be my chance.

"Perry this is Diggy, he's fantastic" trevor said. I smiled. "Well Diggy, we got a lot to talk about." He said. I nodded.

~~~~

I walked in the apartment to see darkness. "Miya!" I called. No answer. I walked into the kitchen to see blood. I grew worried. "Miya!!" I yelled. I looked in the walls to see big word written in red. "You will be mine" It read. I sighed and hurried to find Miya.

She's back.

To be continued .....