Day nine part 2

So now that I've sobered up a bit I'll tell you what happened at the bar I went to.

1:00 Pm

I walked in and sat down next to a man with awful hair and boring army cloths. I ordered a wine to start, I don't want to get too drunk before I've drank away the pain.

As I start to drink my wine the man next to me looks up. How did I not recognize him before? England. It was obvious that he'd had a couple of drinks. Not too many because he's still conscious, maybe just one or two.

"What are you doing here you bloody frog?" He demanded.

"I think I should be asking you that, this is a French bar." I said coolly.

He started muttering something I couldn't understand it was too slurred and quick. I sipped my wine thinking about what to say next.

"So what are you doing at a bar in the after noon?" I asked him.

"I just needed a drink, you?" he asked coolly.

It was clearly something he didn't want to talk about so I let it go.

"I can't get an old friend to join me again," I sighed.

He couldn't know Italy was my brother, if he did I would become the laughing stock of the Allies. It's bad enough being Canada's big brother and having to stand by while nobody notices him unless their beating him up or yelling at him for something America did.

"Who?" He asked.

"Never mind," I took a big gulp of wine.

"Man up and drink the hard stuff all ready," England teased.

I nodded, he was right in a weird way. I ordered some harder stuff and the two of us drank most of the day away.

I lost all track of time and the two of us talked like old pals and the more we drank the friendlier we got. The doors to the bar burst open and in came Prussia.

"Did you two start the party without me?" He asked sitting down next to England.

"We were just getting ready to go back to my place." I lied.

"We were?" England asked.

"Yeah Iggy, remember we were going to go and finish getting drunk some where less public," I shrugged. "You don't want everyone to see you like this do you?" I asked.

"Your right man, we should go." He nodded.

"Come on just a few rounds with me," Prussia begged.

I know Prussia doesn't like to drink alone which is why I don't understand why he comes to the bar alone. So we stayed with him while he drank but neither Britain or me had another drink. After Prussia had had to many to notice us I led Britain out and we took a cab back to my place.

It was around 6:30 Pm when we got to my house. The two of us went up to the library where I kept my liquor.

"Why do you keep it in here?" Britain asked.

"In case I have drinkers over, who's going to think to look up here?" I asked taking out the special book revealing a door. I opened it and there was a room filled with bottles, all full.

We had a couple more drinks and I knew Britain was about ready to pass out. Now was my chance, drunk people aren't very good fighters.

"Iggy," I said gravely.

"Ye?" He asked.

"Will you do something for me?" I asked.

"Ye," He replied. "Way, wha is it?" He slurred.

"I need you to sign this," I said pulling out a sheet of paper.

"Wha is it?" he asked taking it.

"An autograph book, there's this girl I'm into and she's a fan." I lied.

If he knew what it was, even if he is drunk he probably wouldn't sign it.

"Oh? We then," He said taking out his pen.

He began to sign it but he took off running, probably to the bathroom to throw up. Stupid Brit can't hold his liquor long enough to sign the marriage certificate?

When he didn't return in ten minutes I went to find him. He'd passed out in the hallway.

 Not long after the two of us were in a hospital, I could have left him but I wasn't that drunk. I was sober enough to call for an ambulance. The doctors say he should be all right but they wont know for sure until later. I'm not leaving this place or him until I find out for sure.