Day two

I would like to say before hand I have absolutely nothing against America it's just that every other country in the series hates him and if you saw him playing catch with Canada you wouldn't blame them.

________________________________________________________________________________

   Germany here once again I'm going to see how Italy behaves and see if I can't figure him out. So here I go again.

6:00 Am

I'm awake again and for some odd reason Italy is sleeping upside down. He appears comfortable though.

"Italy wake up." I ordered.

He didn't even move.

"Italy I'm going to destroy all the pasta in the world," I sighed.

"NNNOOO!!!" Italy cried. "Please Germany don't do it, I'll give you a white flag!" He pleaded.

He grabbed on tightly to my leg and began crying.

"Get off me, I'm not really going to do anything to your pasta." I scolded.

"Thank you," He said bowing his head.

7:00 Am.

I finally managed to get Italy to put on his uniform believe me that wasn't easy.

"But Germany I don't like that colour!" He sighed.

"Do you want to wind up like France? Always being targeted?" I demanded.

"No but that colour of green makes me look like I want to go to war," He sniffled.

"Italy just put it on," I sighed.

9:00 Am

I'm teaching Italy to throw a grenade but I know from last time I did this he doesn't have a clue.

"Okay now this is very simple, put this piece in your mouth like so and pull it out, then throw the other part as far away from you as you can," I explained.

Simple enough right? Ouch, something just hit me in the head... It's the safety pin from the grenade? Well if that's the pin then where's the...

"The other way around!" I yelled when I saw the grenade in his mouth. "Okay just don't open your mouth," I said slowly.

9:30

We managed to get the grenade out of his mouth without blowing up Italy. Unfortunately we wound up blowing up America with it... Did I say unfortunately? I meant to say... OH YEAH WE BLEW UP AMERICA!!!!! Unfortunately he's okay... Sorry, to well, everyone.

10:00 Am.

I decided to cut training short to avoid blowing up any of our allies... Not that we have many but if we accidental blow up Russia I'm going to kill Italy. So now Italy is drawing a picture of a flower, he's a pretty good artist.

12:00 Pm.

It's lunch time and Japan made us lunch boxes, we have Sushi rice and some other stuff he made. Italy eats very quickly especially when Japan makes lunch he loves it.

1:00 Pm.

Italy got caught by England again... This is starting to become a habit.

"Doitsu! England lured me into a trap!" Italy cried through the phone.

"What was it this time?" I sighed.

"He said he actually made some good food for once." Italy sighed.

"You should know better, English food is and always will be terrible." I scolded.

So I wrote England a letter.

   Dear England,

Thank you for taking him off my hands, now make sure he get's good food... so don't even think about cooking for him, don't let him near cats, or dogs, or grenades... in fact just lock him in a box, but not a small one because he's claustrophobic oh and he's afraid of the dark. Make sure he has art supplies, pretty woman, and a white flag to play with. Don't tie his limbs together or he'll die and make sure you absolutely do not, ever, never let him out of your sight

-Germany

Well England decided Italy wasn't worth the trouble and sent him back.

2:30 Pm.

Italy was attacked by a squirrel and he reacted by waving a white flag at it.

3:00

Nap time, thank goodness, now to fold up his cloths and take a nap myself.

5:00

Japan is still cleaning the house, thank goodness he does it because I just can't find the time while babysitting Italy.

"Japan who's making dinner?" I had to ask.

"Italy kicked me out of the kitchen and locked himself in, he insisted." Japan replied.

"I see, so we're having pasta?" I nodded.

"Most likely," Japan continued dusting.

"Is there any cleaning left to be done?" I asked.

"Not really, I took care of most of it all ready." Japan sighed.

He always sounds very depressed and if you spend to much time with Japan you become depressed. Italy on the other hand is always happy and if you spend to much time with him you become depressed... I will never understand them.

6:00

 Italy made some sort of soup, I believe he called it Zuppa Toscana with Italian bread, it was good and I'm pretty sure Japan liked it too.

7:00

After Italy stuffed us full with his surprising choice in dinner (no pasta) Japan and I decided to go plan our next move. It would be useless to bring Italy since his battle plans always involve him waving a white flag.

10:00

Italy managed to keep out of trouble for a couple hours and finally the day is over. I think I know why he always takes a nap during the day, causing so much trouble has got to be a lot of work.