I Ain't Sorry

I'm all ready for the little dinner me and my gr8 brother are having. I head out of the bathroom and I see Jack standing there in a suit. Really. He's going in a suit for dinner with Leigh. He looks at me with a stunned face, "you look great" he says smiling to me, "thanks" I say dully, ha little does he know I got super cute with a pretty dress just to get his attention and, lemme tell you,it worked.

I see Jack's parents coming downstairs also nicely dressed, Jack's dad gives me a sincere smile and his mom doesn't even bother to look at me. "Viri you look very nice!" His dad tells me when they finally get downstairs, I smile and before I could say anything his mom quickly says "shall we get going I bet Leigh is waiting on us". "

"Mom" Jack says as hinting her to chill, "may I ask where you are going ?" Jack's dad asked curiously."well Nate said he &I are going to dinner sooo...yeah but he's taking forever haha" I lightly laugh. "Liar look I'm all ready," Nate says walking into the livingroom,"about time, now let's go" I say headed towards the door, "let's go guys!" Jack's mom hurries them to leave m before me. "No, mom were not going" Jack says leaning on the wall with his arms crossed, "ha very funny Jack now let's go" she says again grabbing the keys to her car. " no mom, we aren't going because I wouldn't see Leigh again even if it was for the world, and also because i don't feel anything for her.. I am completely and only in love with my girlfriend" he says to her staying exactly where he was.

I quickly look at him, Nate does also & smiles. "Girlfriend? Jack what are you talking about what girlfriend?" His mom asks raising her voice, "Son is there something you want to tell us?" Jack's dad says, "Viri,  it's Viri. I'm with her, I've been with her but I was a complete idiot to not tell you guys the minute I walked through the door. I was being stupid but now I want you to know because there's no one else I would rather be with." He says looking right at me saying all of that, my eyes start to get watery IM SUCH A SENSITIVE LITTLE BITCH,

Jack's mom throws her keys into the counter still staring at Jack, "are you serious" she says."Mom it's really nothing to be concerned ab-" he sighs but she cuts him off, "nothing to be concerned about!Shes still 16 Jack! You are an 18 year old man this isn't right! What if she's using you and then calls the cops and-! " she exclaims but I quickly but in. "Okay you know what I'm done with this stupid overreacting! I love Jack with everything i got and if you can't believe that sorry but that's on you! I'm not going to be wasting my time trying to make you actually notice how we feel for eachother. I don't know what in the hell I ever did to make you hate me so much! I literally have just been defending your son! Over something that was ridiculous, no not something SOMEONE that was ridiculous and if you prefer him with her than tell me now because I'm mad tired of hearing you shade on me all the time!" I tell, she looks at me and then looks down at her feet, there's a long pause until she speaks up, "Jack, are-are you happy with her?" She asks playing worth her fingers still looking down. "Of course I do mom,i wish you could see that. I really really feel happy with her"Jack says looking at her then turns to me, "I'm so sorry baby" he says before walking over to me and giving me a tight hug. I burry my face in his neck and nod telling him it was all forgiven.