Part 4

~part four~

When you woke up you saw that (Y/BF/N) wasn't there. She had left you a note on the bed that said "go downstairs. Txt me after" you felt like crap from crying so much. You made your way downstairs expecting for (Y/BF/N) to have made you cookies before she went to work or something. When you went downstairs you saw Justin with tear stained cheeks matching yours. He was sitting on the leather couch with his face resting on his fists. When you saw him you began to cry again. He heard you sniffle and looked over to you. You ran back upstairs and hid under the covers on your bed. Justin was behind you. He laid down on the bed next to you and wrapped his arm around you. You would have shoved him off but you were crying too hard as was he. "I'm so so so sorry baby. I didn't mean a single thing I said. Marring you was the best best desicion in my life. You are perfect in bed. The best I've ever ever had. I love you and I love our baby " With him saying that you turned around and looked at him moving the blanket so you could see him. "Really?" "Yes yes! I love you so so much baby. I had had a really bad day at work and and I don't know I'm so so sorry." He cried harder. "You love this baby?" He nods and tries to catch his breath. "I'm really excited. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!" "I forgive you Justin. " you say plain and simple. "Really?" You nod. "I love you (Y/N)" He says looking into your bloodshot eyes. "And I love you too. " he says putting his hand on your stomach.

~end of part four ~

..

Vote ! :)