First Came Love...

*CAUTION: CONTAINS SMUT*

You and Justin had just gotten married. The wedding was amazing but you knew that tonight would be even better. The moment you and Justin stepped into the long classic limo his hands were all over you. It seemed like the ride only lasted a couple of minutes even though you knew it was an hour drive to the private cabin in the woods. The limo driver opened the door for you and you reluctantly pulled out of Justin's grasp and got out of the limo holding your beautiful long trail in your hand trying to not get any dirt on it. You were amazed at the sight in front of you. Justin had said that he would take care of the honeymoon as long as you took care of the wedding. He had done a great job you could already tell. There was a single cabin surrounded by forest with beautiful craftsmanship in the exterior of the wood. You turned around seeing that you were on top of a mountain away from everything. The fans, the hate, and of course your best friend (Y/BF/N) that wouldn't stop telling you sex positions and acts to do with Justin. Justin stepped out of the limo and ran towards you picking you up and kissing you in the process. He carried you over to the door and opened it while still kissing you. He carried you inside and walked over to the bed with white sheets and an oak backboard. He threw the both of you on to the bed. He took off his black suit jacket and untied his black tie. He began to unbutton his white shirt while you undid his belt and pants. He stood up off the bed to let his pants and shirt to drop to the floor. You had already kicked off your white heels and taken off your veil. You stood up in front of Justin and turned around indicating for him to unzip your dress. He came up behind you and grabbed your zipper while moving your hair to one side. He kissed your neck while slowly unzipping you from behind. You leaned you head back and rested it on his shoulder. Your dress fell to the floor and Justin put his hands on your hips and turned you around so you were facing him. "I love you so much. " he says when he sees you in your white lace lingere. "I love you too. " you say before he kisses you again and leans you back against the bed. "I'll go gentle. I don't want to hurt my wife." He says. You had told him a long time ago that you were a virgin. He unhooked your bra and threw it across the room. "God,you're so beautiful." He says before leaning down and kissing each of your breasts sucking lightly on them as you moaned in pleasure. You could feel him smile into the kiss he was giving your left breast. He started slowly kissing down your stomach leaving love bites where he pleased. He kissed you down to your panties. He licked the edge of your panties as he peeled them off of you. He kissed the inside of your thighs as he raised up your knees and put his head in between your legs. His hot breath hitting your core making you shake in anticipation. He kissed your core lightly before licking you up and down. He slowly put one then two and finally three fingers inside of you trying to stretch you as much as possible before he entered you. He felt you starting to tighten around his fingers so he pulled them out of you knowing he didn't have any time to stretch you any more. He positioned himself at your entrance with his aching area. "Tell me if I hurt you baby. Don't let me hurt you. Are you ready?" You simply nodded and tried to relax because you knew the more nervous you were the more pain you would be in. He slowly entered you until he was completely in you. The sharp pain felt as if he had stuck a knife in you insead. You squeezed your eyes shut trying to not scream out in pain. "It'll go away. I promise babe. I'm gonna start to move now maybe it'll help. " He started thrusting in and out of you slowly trying not to hurt you. This only made it worse and you felt a hot tear roll down your cheek. You hoped he wouldn't notice but he did. "(Y/N)! Oh baby! You're crying. I told you not to let me hurt you. " He started to pull out but you stopped him. "No no. Please just wait a minute." He nodded and stayed still for a couple of minutes. You calmed down and finally said ,"ok start again." "You sure?" You nodded yes. He started thrusting in and out again not looking away from you making sure he didn't hurt you again. It hurt at the beginning but then the pain turned into pleasure. "Oh Justin. Go faster. " "Are you sure baby? I don't want to-" "YES YES IM SURE GO FASTER!" He got the hint and went faster with a smile on his face knowing how good he was making you feel. The sound of moaning and skin slapping skin filled the room. "Jus-Justin I'm cl-close. " "I know me t-too." You both reached your climaxes at the same time screaming each others names. He pulled out of you and laid beside you. He grabbed your waist and pulled you so you were resting your head on his chest. "I love you (Y/N). " " I love you too Justin. "

~end of part one~
...
Hope you liked it 💜! Sorry for all the errors! Please vote!