Chapter Fifteen

Wedding day- 2 months later

"Where's Harley?" I question looking everywhere for the two year old. She was the flower girl and I had to make sure her hair was done and she was placed her in dress she picked out.

"I'm here Auwowa." she says walking towards me. Picking her up I place her in the chair. I put her curly hair in a bun, along with a floral headband.

"Okay now let's get you dressed."

Her dress was white lace at the top and flared out to a light blue color. We paired the outfit off with some white vans.

"Okay Harles you can go play now but careful not to mess up your dress okay."

"Okay Auwowa." she says before running off the play.

"Now that that is done I can work on myself." I think myself.

"The wedding was on the beach and was VERY small.

A few if Bryson's family and friends, Eric as his groom. My parents and Tina as my maid of honor.

I wasn't wearing any makeup and decided to do two braids as my hairstyle. I wanted my wedding to be very laid back.

"Okay girly you have one hour to get that hair done and that dress on before it's go time." Tina says forcing me into a chair.

"I can't believe my baby is getting married today." Tina says braiding my hair.

"Just the other day you were talking about not giving him a chance and now look. In love and about to walk down the aisle. This is crazy.

"I know." I whisper to myself.

"All done darling.

"Now time to get you dressed."
..
Bryson's POV
Today I was getting married and I couldn't wait to see my babies.

Tina and Eric had always walked down our make shift of an aisle on the beach.

Tina wore a light blue dress while like me Eric wore white pants and a blue shirt.

Seeing Harley come down for aisle made everything surreal. Today I was getting married to the love of my life.

Soon the wedding music came on. When Aurora came down the steps I swear my eyes immediately swelled up. She was gorgeous.

 She was gorgeous

"Hi." she greets me when she in front of me.

"Hey baby." I say smiling at her beauty. I loved that she wore a natural face free of makeup.

Friends, we have joined here today to share with Bryson and Aurora an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.

"Before we start is there anyone who does not agree with this marriage?" looking around no one says anything.

"If that is the case we will now here Bryson's vows to Aurora.

"I Bryson, take you Aurora to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

"And now we will hear Aurora's vows to you Bryson."the pastor says facing me. I grab Bryson's hand again before saying,

"I, Aurora take you, Bryson, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

"And now the the exchange of the rings."

"I Bryson give you Aurora this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

"And now Aurora."

"I Aurora give you Bryson this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

"By the power vested in me by the State of Florida, I now pronounce you Bryson and Aurora as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride".

Grabbing Aurora's I pull her lips to mine before kissing her like my life depended on it. She was mine for good now.

"I now present you Mr. and Mrs. Bryson Tiller.
...