Chapter Three

Aurora's POV

Three months later

"Derek stop we need to get this finished." I whine as he trys to tickle me. It's been now four months since we were assigned our project. We have five months left and time is ticking.

Right now we are only collecting facts, and towards the ending month in a half we will write a paper and do an actual project of all of our findings.

So far in the relationship field I have noticed a few things.

Interracial relationships are a half and half topic. People either agree and accept or disagree and don't accept. There's really not much in between.

Derek and I had shared our share of prejudice. Some so bad it made me cry. Good thing I had a caring male on my side.

It was hard not to catch feelings for Derek. He was perfect. Everything a girl wanted in a boyfriend. I hate that all of this was just game to him though.

"Okay okay. You get ready and I'll pack all this shit up okay."

"Sounds good." I say.

Today we were taking the songs we made down to this place we heard about. It was called Freshlee Industry and supposedly loved to hear from New and upcoming artists.

After geting dress I head downstairs to see Derek coming inside. "Ready?" he asks me looking me up and down licking his lips.

I shudder from his stare before saying yes and grabbing my phone.

"Well Let's go then lil' mama." he yells smiling his gorgeous smile.

We arrived at the building in twenty minutes.

"Hi may I help you?" the blonde at the front desk asks Derek. She completely ignores me as if I don't exist.

"Yes I'm here to talk to a Chad Stubbs. Me and my girlfriend have an appointment with him at three." Derek says while putting his arm around my waist and kissing my forehead.

The blonde frowns at us before telling us where to go in a not so friendly way.

"Oh she was so fucking salty." I laugh as we round the corner. Derek chuckles at what I say before looking down at me.

"What?" I ask but instead of answering me lends downs and kisses me. The kiss was slow and loving and it made me weak to my knees.

Before I can ask why a door swings open revealing a very handsome man.

"You two must be Derek and Aurora. Come on in."

"So what brings you two to my office today?" he asks once we were seated.

"Well we were assigned this project in class." Derek starts off telling him. "She assigned up two topics and one of them was music. So we came up with the idea to show how hard it is to make it in the music business. Especially as a couple."

"Wow that is very inspiring. Lets hear some music."
....

"Wow.  You two are just wow." Chad proclaims after we played a few tracks for him. Derek played him there off his songs and two of mines.

"You two have potential. And together you two will be unstoppable. I'd love to sign the two of you as a duo for the five months that you need for your project. After that you decided what you want to do."

"Oh my gosh thank you soooo much!" I scream.

Derek grabs my face and brings me into another kiss.