Chapter 1

Yes, I'm using Arabic numerals now. XD

"So you're not in love with Travis? Even after the..."

"Nicole, shut up! I told you, I'm trying to forget it," Katelyn said, as she looked out the window of the RV. Rain battered the sides of the vehicle. The guys were up front, manning the steering wheel, well, all except for Aaron and Zane. Aaron was sitting with his arm around Aphmau as they watched Sword Art Online via iPhone. Zane was pouting in the corner of the RV with his mask high on his face and his headphones on his ears.

Kawaii~Chan was snapping pictures of Aaron and Aphmau with her phone, and Lucinda and Nicole were sitting across from Katelyn, bugging her about the A-Con events.

"You're in looooove," Lucinda teased. She still had the stupid smirk on her face—she'd won and she knew it. She'd gotten Katelyn to finally admit she had feelings for a boy without actually saying it.

"Lucinda, shut up or I'll kill you in your sleep!" Katelyn yelled. Lucinda, however, didn't seem fazed. She kept talking.

"Oh, Travis, I'm sooooo jealous of Lucinda's beauty, and I want you all to myself! C'mere Travis! Mwah, mwah, mwah!" Lucinda said in a high pitched voice as she fluttered her eyelashes rapidly and made kissy lips.

Nicole laughed out loud, but upon seeing Katelyn's glare, she covered her hand with her mouth and giggled silently.

"That's not what I sounded like at ALL!" Katelyn shrieked.

"It's what Katelyn~Sama was thinking!" A perky, happy voice joined in the girls' conversation.

"You're so right, Kawaii~Chan!" Lucinda said as the Meif'wa girl sat down next to Katelyn.

"Kawaii~Chan?!" Katelyn asked angrily. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be over taking pictures of Aphmau and Aaron?"

Kawaii~Chan shook her head sadly. "Kawaii~Chan's Aarmau phone ran out of storage."

Nicole gasped. "You have a phone dedicated simply to Aarmau?!"

"Of course! Shouldn't any good fangirl?" Kawaii~Chan asked with a smile.

Nicole shook her head. "Only with you, Kawaii~Chan."

Kawaii~Chan ignored Nicole as she started talking to Lucinda. "So, Lucinda~Kun, did Kawaii~Chan hear a new ship starting?"

Lucinda glanced at Katelyn, who shot her an angry glare and shook her head vigorously.

"As a matter of fact, yes!" Lucinda said with a smile. "The S.S. Travlyn, now boarding!"

"Oh, oh!" Nicole gasped. "Can I get a ticket?"

Lucinda nodded. "How about you, Kawaii~Chan? Want to board the S.S. Travlyn?"

Kawaii~Chan let out an ear-splitting cry. "Eeeeeee! Of course Kawaii~Chan will board the S.S. Travlyn! Can she be the captain? Kawaii~Chan would love to ship Travis~Kun and Katelyn~Sama!"

Katelyn had had enough. She put her earbuds in and tried to ignore Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, and even her best friend Nicole, gossiping about the new ship.

Katelyn's music drowned out the girls' fangirling and she closed her eyes to get some sleep. She'd need it, if she were to forget everything that'd happened at the con.
««»»
Katelyn opened her eyes to see the RV off the highway—and something resting on her shoulder.

It was Travis, his eyes closed, his white hair sprawled out on Katelyn's shirt.

"TRAVIS!!" Katelyn screamed at the top of her lungs. "GET OFF ME, YOU JERK!!"

Travis's eyes fluttered open, and jumped off of Katelyn. "Ahh! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I just fell asleep! Please don't hit me!"

"Too late!" Katelyn whacked him across the head with her pillow.

Across from her wasn't Nicole, Lucinda, or Kawaii~Chan, it was Garroth, Laurance, and Dante, laughing like mad.

"You little..." Katelyn stopped herself before she said something she might regret. "What are you doing?! Shouldn't you be driving?!"

Dante shrugged. "It was the girl's turn to drive. We were up talking when Travis fell asleep on your shoulder. Man, that is priceless!"

"You shut up, Dante! Before you don't have a mouth to talk with!" Katelyn threatened. With her pride hurting, she walked though the RV to the front, listening to Dante talking.

"I really should've taken a picture—" he started. Katelyn let out a sigh of relief. No one had taken a picture. Without a picture, that awful moment would be forgotten soon enough.

"Don't worry, Dante!" Katelyn heard Garroth's voice and froze. "I did!"

"GARROTH!" Katelyn yelled. "GIMME THAT PHONE!!" She groped for it, but Garroth passed it to Travis, sneaky move. Katelyn wasn't planning on touching Travis any more than she had to.

"You win this time," Katelyn grumbled. "I wouldn't touch Travis for money."

"Your lips touched his!" Laurance teased. Garroth and Dante laughed. Travis turned red. Funny, Katelyn expected Travis to laugh along, but instead, he smiled with a tomato-red face.

Embarrassed, Katelyn stalked to the front of the RV, just to find Nicole was turning it onto the street.

Hallelujah to that. Katelyn thought. Since it was the guys' RV, she parked it on their driveway.

"We're here!" Lucinda yelled. The guys grumbled getting up and walked out the door.

Katelyn grabbed her stuff and walked wordlessly to their house. She unlocked the door and rushed into her room, slamming the door behind her. She dropped her costumes and fell on her bed.
««»»
"Katelyn~Sama?" Kawaii~Chan asked, knocking on the door a few hours later. "Are you okay?"

Katelyn took a breath. She wasn't in the mood for anyone to come in, let alone Kawaii~Chan, who'd done nothing but encourage Lucinda's shipping. "Yeah, Kawaii~Chan. I'm fine, thanks."

"Can Kawaii~Chan come in?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

Katelyn sighed. "I need some time alone."

"Oh. That's okay. Kawaii~Chan wanted to say sorry. She didn't know you hated it. If she had known, she wouldn't have encouraged Lucinda~Kun and Nicole~Sama," Kawaii~Chan said, her voice itching with regret.

"It's okay, Kawaii~Chan. Is Aphmau here?" Katelyn asked.

"No, sorry Katelyn~Sama. Kawaii~Chan saw Aphmau~Senpai go to Aaron~Kun's house," Kawaii~Chan said.

"Great," Katelyn muttered sarcastically. "I have stuff to do, Kawaii~Chan. Bye."

"Good-bye, Katelyn~Sama. Kawaii~Chan has anime to watch! Eee!" Kawaii~Chan said, as she fangirled.

Katelyn ignored Kawaii~Chan's bout of fangirlness as she heard the Fairy Tail theme playing in the background.

Her phone buzzed.

Nicole: Want to come over to my house? I know we just got back from the con, but I'm pretty bored. Also, the new Sword Art Online is on in an hour!

Katelyn sighed. I guess it can't hurt. Besides, she was excited for SAO. (A/n: so am i!)

Katelyn: Sure, be there soon.

Hey guys! So this is my latest Travlyn fanfic, and I'm super excited! This is going to be for FUN, so there's no chance of me putting it on hold. You can expect some slow updates... or not.

lol anyone wanna binge-watch SAO with nicole and katelyn... and maybe a visitor or two ;)

xxx,
vylad