{13} hospital

Jacks pov

I was frozen in fear seeing Alex there. He had a pistol in his hand. He aimed the gun at Mark. "So this is that asshole who yelled at me on the phone, wake him up!" Alex said. I had tears going down my face as I shook Mark awake. He slowly opened his eyes, he looked at me and got a concerned look on his face. He wiped my tears away. He saw Alex and quickly sat up holding me close. "Who the fuck are you!?" Mark yelled at Alex. Alex got an evil grin "your worst fucking nightmare" he said pointing the gun at Mark. Mark held me tighter. "Jack come with me!" Alex yelled at me. Mark held me tighlty "no!" He said. I saw Alex's facial expression change from smug to pure hatred. He aimed the gun at Marks head "what the fuck did you just say!?" He asked. Marks skin turned paler but he still had a determined facial expression. "Jack come with me or this sack of filth dies!!!" He yelled at me. I tried to move but Mark wouldnt let me. "Mark let me go, I can't let you die!" I said sobbing. Mark kissed my cheek and let me go. I went to Alex's side and he held me tight. "Don't you ever mess with what's mine, jack belongs to me!!" Alex yelled at Mark. "He is not yours! You don't deserve jack! He is an amazing sweet beautiful person! He means the world to me. Your just a sack of shit with anger issues" Mark said to alex. I saw Alex's pupils dilate and saw the veins on his neck. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" He yelled firing the gun. Everything went in slow motion. I saw the bullet go out of the gun and right into Marks chest. He screamed in pain and went limp. "MARK!" I yelled. I grabbed the lamp off the dresser and hit Alex in the head with it. He fell to the ground. I grabbed the gun and got it away from him. I went to Mark. "Mark!! Mark wake up!!" I yelled sobbing. He wouldn't move. I grabbed my phone and called the police. "911 what's your emergency?" I heard a female voice say. "My boyfriends been shot please help!!!" I sobbed out. "Help is on the way sir" she told me. I dropped my phone and began to sob on Marks chest.

Time skip

Its been nearly three months. They told me Mark is in a coma. I visit him everyday. Alex was arrested and sent to life in prison. I walked up to the front desk and told them my name. They pretty much already know it. I walked to marks room and sat down by his hospital bed. I looked at his face and couldn't help but cry. I began to sob loudly on Marks chest. "Please wake up! I need you!" I cried out. I sobbed for what seemed like hours. My heart skipped a beat when I felt a warm hand stroke my hair. "Don't cry kitten" I heard. I shot my head up and saw Mark smiling at me. I smiled widely and cried tears of joy as I hugged Mark tighlty. "I missed you so much!" I said planting kisses all over his face. He giggled and held me close. The doctor walked in and smiled when he saw us cuddling. "I see your awake Mark" the doctor said. Mark kissed my forehead and nodded. The doctor and Mark were discussing things while I was holding onto mark tightly. The doctor left and I looked into Marks eyes. "I love you" I said. Mark smiled "I love you to"

Meanwhile....

Alex's pov

I was getting transfered to a new cell. There were two big buff guys in the cell working out. I got pushed in and I sat on the bed. "By the way that guy you shot. He's alive" one of the police said with a smirk. I punched the wall. "You shot someone?" One of the guys asked in a deep voice. I nodded "just some guy named Mark Fischbach" I said coldly. The guys stood up and had anger on their faces. "What!?" I said. One of the guys pointed to himself "I'm Jake Fischbach" he said and then pointed to the other guy "and this is Roy Fischbach" he said. They began to walk towards me cracking their knuckles.......oh shit!

Hope you guys like. Next chapter coming soon ♡♡♡♡