{6} nightmare

Marks pov

I was laying in my room staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep because I couldn't get jack out of my head. He was perfect in every way. I decided to play on my lab top. Nobody knew this but I'm a big anime fan. I was watching episode 12 of Tokyo ghoul where I left off. I had my eyes glued to the screen until in the corner of my eye I saw the door open. I took off my headphones and pointed my direction to the door. Jack walked in sniffling. He was wearing a baggy hoodie and sweatpants. I turned on my lamp. His eyes were very red and his cheeks were stained with tears. "What's wrong kitten?" I asked walking over to him. "I had a nightmare" he said softly. I nodded and pulled him into a hug. He softly sobbed into my shoulder as I rubbed his back trying to calm him down. "You can sleep in here if you'd like" I told him. He smiled weakly and nodded. We both crawled into my large bed. "I don't think I'll be able to go back to sleep" he said. I turned on my TV and went on netflix. "Look tokyo ghoul!" He said excited. "You like that show?" I asked. "Well I've never seen it but I've been wanting to watch it". I smiled and played the first episode.

Time skip.

"Don't do it kaneki she's a ghoul!" Jack yelled at the screen. I laughed and threw another piece of popcorn in my mouth. We both didn't mind this but we slowly started to cuddle while watching the show. It wasn't long before I heard jacks gentle snoring. How could a snore be so cute. I pulled the blanket over us and hugged jack to my chest. I kissed his forehead. "Goodnight jack" I said with a smile on my face. Jack shifted and smiled "good night Mark" and like that he was back asleep. Oh boy tomorrow is Jacks first day at the club. The uniform for a bartender at my club is a little "showy". He is supposed to wear really short black Jean shorts. Black leather boots. And a rainbow bow tie. Jacks kind of shy and I don't want a bunch of drunk guys with their hands all over him. We do give all our employees a little button that alerts me if someone gets to grabby. OK I'll be honest my club 'paradise' is a gay male strip club. But that's fine our dancer's are well payed and treated with respect. Something like stripping in front of drunk guys definitely isn't for jack. Good thing we needed a bartender. I shut off my lamp and closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep.

(HOPE YOU ENJOYED ♡)