{2} hotel

Sean's pov

The next morning was my chance to escape this hell. Alex is in a gang so he leaves every Friday night for a meeting. I knew this was my chance. Alex pulled me into a side hug and kissed my forehead, I put on a fake smile. He walked outside and got on his motorcycle and kicked it into start. After he drove off I went and packed a bag. I got all my clothes, pictures of my family, and all my electronics. I looked at my dresser and saw my green eye plushie sam. I did a double take. "I can't believe I almost forgot you sam!" I said to my self. I grabbed him and put him in my bag. I took out my house key and left it on the table. I called a taxi. It arrived and I got in, "where to sir" the driver asked. I asked him to take me to the nearest hotel. He drove me to a pretty decent one. I got out and gave him 10 dollars. So I only had 20 bucks left. I walked into the hotel with my bag. "how long will this let me stay here" I asked showing the guy at the front desk the 20 dollars. He took out his cigarette and spoke, he had a very raspy voice. "One day" he said then immediately put his cigarette back in his mouth. Only one day!? I thought to my self. I gave him the money and headed to my room. I unpacked my stuff and got in my pj's. I grabbed sam and snuggled up to the plushie as I put on a movie. I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand. I picked it up and checked my messages.

Alex: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Alex: ANSWER ME!

Alex: I'LL FUCKIN FIND YOU

Alex: I'LL FUCK YOUR TIGHT ASS SO HARD YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK FOR A MONTH

I blocked his number and turned off my phone. I need to find a job tomorrow. I went under the covers and closed me eyes

I'm free

(SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!)