8:Green Stars

Ava’s POV

My eyes grew wider as flaming green asteroids started to fall from the sky.

 “WHAT THE HECK! PLEASE TELL ME WE ARE IN A SCENE FROM THE MOVIE GREEN LANTERN!” I yelled over the roar of the thunder in front of us.

 Adam just stared blankly at what was rapidly moving towards us…was this, the end?!? “MOVE!” Layla yelled as she pushed Adam out of the way

“WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU DOING LAYLA?!?” Jay yelled in horror

 “BEING STUPID AND CRAZY!” she replied.

Layla swerved the car and floored it, I hit the radio as we went head first into the storm and somehow Adam and I ended up in the back seat while Jay sat in the passenger’s seat.

 “Everybody’s just having a good time”

 The song played over the noise, Jay was bouncing in his seat literally losing his mind like the rest of us “ILOVE THIS SONG!” Jay shouted

 “Every day I’m shuffelin…”

Layla was grinning pouring more fruity pebbles into her mouth giving some to Jay also. (I accidently mixed in some stuff I found laying around…)

Lose your mind...”

 The song rang out as the wheels screeched avoiding an asteroid which made me land almost on top of Adam. It all happened so fast, Adam grabbed hold of me and flattened myself against his chest and started kissing me. I was amazing! We probably broke the record in world’s-longest-kiss-while-in-a-life-threating-situation by a landslide!

After that I wacked my head on something and my brain went fuzzy “WHAAAAOOOOOO!” I screamed “LOOK AT THOSE RAINBOWS AND ADAM YOU ARE LOOKING SEXY STANING NEXT TO ZACK EFFERON!” Then everything went dark.

Adam’s POV

I looked at Ava and saw it was my fault but I was too dazed from kissing her to care! Ava continued to yell apparently her darkest secrets and whatever her mind came up with. “HOLD ON WE ARE ALMOST THERE!” Jay screamed. “JAY I STOLE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH TO KILL A SPIDER MONKEY!” Ava yelled.

“WHAT THE HECK I LOVED THAT TOOTHBUSH!” Jay yelled with hurt in his voice. “HOLD ON!” yelled Layla as the car flew off a half open bridge out of the storm and into the bright blue sky. Layla brought the car to a stop and we sat there in silence as the radio started to ironically play “We are the champions”.

We all started to laugh at what we had just been through except for Ava who finally was out cold.

A couple of hours later we crashed in a hotel room that was not badly damaged but littered with pieces of vampire, zombie, and werewolf parts. We managed to find two beds and Jay and I lit a small fire while the girls were sleeping peacefully.

“Soo…” said Jay poking at the low fire

“Uhhh.” I said stupidly

“I saw what happened when you accidently whacked Ava’s head on the car door.” Jay stated

All I could manage was “I thought that we were ganna die and…I..er...um….”

   “Dude its okay; I don’t remember most of what happened in the car!”

I smiled “You were so high.” Jay and I started to laugh.

“Well might as well get some sleep Adam I’ll take first watch.”

I smiled and crawled into the bed that Ava was in and wrapped my arms around her and quickly fell asleep.

************************************************************

Hey gatta love romance...I guess... :) Vote, Comment,READ, Have an awsome CHRISTmas!!