5:Complications

I woke up the next morning smiling because Jay had his arm around me. I slipped away slowly wanting him to sleep. I walked out of the room going straight to the kitchen and pouring me some fruity pebbles.

I picked up my spoon and ate it quietly. It was nice until someone came in making a lot of noise. I turned around noticing it was Ava.

"Well if someone isn't a piggy." She cooed giving me a grin. I put my spoon down. I was fed up with her.

"Want to say that again bitch?" I asked standing up in front of her.

"Your fat?" She said putting her hands up in the air. Anger consumed me as I pulled my fist back and slammed it into her face.

"You!" She screamed at me. She lunged at me as we punching and smacked each other on the floor.

I felt strong arms come around me and pick me. I saw Jay holding me off Ava and Adam holding Ava. I sneered at her.

"What is happening in here?" Jay asked.

"I called her fat and she got her panties in a bunch." Jay’s hands clenched.

"Ava you don’t need to start shit. Looks were the only survivors that we know of. So you to need to be friends or else one of you are going to die and put us in danger." Adam said angrily at her. A hurt expression came across her face.

"Okay. Sorry Layla." She said.

"Kay...” I mumbled.

 Jay's POV:

As the girls walked out of the room i sighed looking over at Adam. He was staring at Ava's butt.

"Really man?!" I shouted at him. His gaze popped in my direction. He shrugged not really caring.

"Um guys!" I heard both of the girls scream.