Sequel Information

ALRIGHT EVERYONE! I finished this story! I really want to hear your feedback so please comment below!

I have the sequel planned out and ready to post and I just wanted to inform you about some things. I really do have a lot planned and I'm really excited to post but I need your help for it. 

I have 5A written and I'm in the process of editing it. I'm gonna write and finish 5B hopefully in the next month as I post 5A. What I want your opinion on is if this should be a trilogy or just a sequel. Basically, should 5A and 5B be in different books? I'm probably not going to write season six with Anna and if I decide to, it will not be for a very long time. I need you guys to answer this question so I can do what you would like. I'm still fairly new to Wattled, so I don't know what most writers do. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWER!

Now, I will talk about the sequel. I have a lot planned for our Liam and Anna in season 5 (*cough, Hayden, cough*) and can't wait to share it. I will put the link to the sequel in the external link when it is posted in a few minutes with the first maybe two chapters. The chapters will be shorter than in this book, just as an FYI. I will also be updating that book regularly (I know, weird, right?)!! It'll probably be every Monday and Friday. I'm excited to improve my techniques because I really do love writing, you guys.

I don't know if I stress this enough, but I love you guys so much and I really hope you like the stories I'm writing. I know I've said this before, but I don't know if you're liking it if you don't tell me in some way. I've been waiting on the sequel to my first fan fiction because I asked people to give me 5 questions I can answer after a rather confusing chapter. I got two comments with 5 questions about updating and not the actual story. Though I am so, so grateful for coffee-writer-123 's questions, I can't help but think people don't really want me to continue that series (even though I know it's complete crap).

So PLEASE, comment and help me make the book better for you. If you have questions, tell me. If you have an 'OH MY GOD DID THAT JUST HAPPEN?!!?' moment, tell me. I really just want to know if you like the story or if I need to change something.

I'm sorry if this is excessive, but I needed to say it. I hope you enjoy the sequel. It's called Not So Ordinary and I'm calling this series the Ordinary series cause, why the hell not?

I love you all!! Hope you like it!! <3