Dude looks like a lady

This time is a finished story taking part in the watty awards so you know what to do, read it and then VOTE !!!!

The Watty Awards story

Title of the book: Dude looks like a lady

Writer: Nonbeliever

Genre: Romance, Humor, un-common something like that :P

So we have our heroine Chrystal trying to find her first love, Ray, she dress up as a boy and joins the band that Ray used to play, The Blue Eyed Crafters , as the lead guitarist .But in her time in the band she doesn’t find exactly what she was looking for but so much more …

This story is about love, friendship, music and learning to let go and keep on walking.  

I don’t think I should say anything else about the actual plot because I may spoil it for you :D

What makes this book so special?

 First of all the characters: each of them are unique , they have their personal signature and even though you will not meet such people in real life they feel so real  , you can relate to them and their feelings. You actually become one of the band too :P , you fall in love together with them , you cry with them , I think you got  what I want to say.

The plot: follows not only Crystal, but actually the band, their music , their success and of course their life so its pretty exciting ! Through this book I actually learned a lot about music ( new songs , new artists etc.) .

Actually this book gives the whole Nana feeling, you know the manga ( if you don’t know go and read it seriously its amazing ) , its about a band and its kinda sad but at the same time funny and exciting .

About the writing: The only thing I want to comment is that even though she changes pov really often and not only between two persons, she does that really clever. It’s always when the character has something to say or when you need his or her view of the situation, it’s not a random changing and through it you come closer to the characters.

AND NOW THE TIP!!!! Wiiiii!!!!

It’s about changing povs; 1. Do not replay the scene so that the reader can read it from I don’t know how many points of views. For gods sake it’s tiring!!!!!!(And stupid)

2. I have to say I prefer when the writer does not change povs ( this book is the only exception ), because for example in a love story its better if you know only the one character really well because then you will be able to have doubts with him/her or in the end you will be extremely happy and everything. If you know everything for the other character you would be screaming during the whole book ‘ARE YOU CRAZY HE FUCKIN LOVES YOU!!!’

3. If its only in some part and its important for the whole plot of course you are going to do it , you know change pov and everything

I LOVE YOU ALL

DimitraΞ.

P.S. fan and vote people!!!!!!!!!! Please …. Pretty please with a cherry on top????

And of course send me your story or a story you liked J