Love Inc. - we ever meet again :D

Ok for this time books I have chosen love ones due to my current thoughts of if love is real and because I couldn't find a love story which do not end up being extra cheesy , don't get me wrong I love some of them and I can keep up with a little cheesiness but the whole purpose of this book reviews is to write about stories that are something different from what you can read in the what's hot list and of course to promote good writing , imagination and creativeness !!! I think I am I don't know how you say it exactly, blabling or blambling something with a lot of useless chit chat ... So today we have to promising books and of course a writer !!!!!P.S. Love you guys!!!!!!!! Please comment and read the books!!! WRITER!!!!!!!!!!! Today's writer is justgrace !!!!!! She is the first writer in wattpad who I loved and fanned... So you can say that she is the opposite of the last writer because the love in her books is pure and reminds you of your childhood loves , the ones where everything was clear and there was not so much sexual desire... But the actually reason for picking her is because the way she writes will always make you smile and laugh . She knows how to write a romance humor book without having sick jokes in it or people falling down the stairs.... Is really sad that people consider that as humor... Back to the point , even if some of her stories seem clishe , the way she writes will make the whole plot more interesting and at the end of each chapter you will have a smile plastered on your face !!!! 

First promising story

Love Inc 

So this story is about two teenagers , who even though do not trust love they are helping others find it. Something like matchmaking !!! But this Story is the real deal !!!! The main characters are unique and actually real not extra ordinary or sluts and jerks . On the one hand the girl has high morals and cannot stop keep her mouth shut when she see something immoral or totally wrong , she not your normal Romance teenager who hasn't gone out on a date because boys doesn't like he and out of the blue the jerk of the school falls for her , she never wanted to love it was her choice . At the same time she is a hard working girl who is trying to survive and not a rich girl whose only problem is that she doesn't have a satisfying sexual life . On the other hand the boy is not your typical playboy who has a coconut for a brain and is a little bit to much self confident for his own good !!!! He is a clever guy who due to his fathers relationships problems choose to ignore love but at the same time he respect that feeling and actually deep down wants to make it bloom!!! 

Another good point of this book is that it is really well written , does not have a lot of mistakes and actually the writer use a big variety of words!!!! 

My personal opinion is that this book in a month or in a little bit longer is going to be number one in the what's hot list!!!

We ever meet again 

A group of college students from all around the world sprend a year abroad in Thailand and amidst the endless partying ;dramatic hook- ups ; break ups and make ups through this year they learn a lot about themselves about. Life , love and of course friendship !!!! This is a story with a lot of characters but the writer knows clearly what she is doing and it does not get really difficult to follow the story , but it is difficult to remember all the names especially for people like me , who can easily forget their own name :-P so what makes this story special..... That's easy 1. It is a story about college love and not high school ones , something really refreshing after so many teenage drama ... 

But the most important is that the writer actually works really hard for each and every chapter!!!!! She gives real informations about Thailand not bullshit like other books ( for example I once read a book about a girl going in a Greece college ! And of course a privet one!!! The education ( at least the really good one ) is public so if you come here for college you will go to a public university!!!!)

So what am i saying is that she is a serious writer who respects her readers and don not write whatever she comes ti her head!!! She doesn't use povs , something hat I believe is positive, and at the same time the reader has a direct contact with the characters feelings . Her characters are actually human being not some perfect little creature with no flaw and high self confidence issues or lot of depression without an actual reason !!!! I believe that this is a promising romance book and people who are tired from teenage drama are going to love it!! MY TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This times tip is about writing a humour story and is actually nothing special…

Writing a humour book means using humour not writing some scenes where

the main character falls down the stairs or humiliate him/herself . yes that’s part

of the humour but if you write only that then after a while it will actually become really boring. The book has to have irony and sarcasm at the same time . of course the jocks have to be clever funny not stupid dude funny !!!! do not write American pie style , that’s not humour and believe me people actually write like that :P I believe that the hardest book to write is a humour book so I give extra credits to those who can write a good one !!!! YOU MAKE PEOPLE SMILE SO BE PROUD :D

 So please comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote if you want

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but especially comment !!!!!!!!!!! I want to hear your opinions about the books and the tips and of course the writer :D