Cinderella vs. Prince Charming

so i am back !!!!!! yes i know i havent written anything for a while  like five months while and i am sorry .I am deeply sorry !!!!! i beg for your forgivness !!!!! i am currently studing really really hard to get into medice school and believe me its really hard here in Greece , so I dont have a lot of time ,i actually dont have time at all ... but here i am !!!! i couldt stop myself from writing about this amazing author!

i am talking about LaurenDMSmith 

Who is she ?

She is the writer of  Cinderella vs. Prince charming trilogy !!!! A really clever twist of the classics fairy tails : Imagine a world that fairy tails where reality and every Prince has to find his princess in the fairy tail way , saving her from a dragon , a witch etc. so we have Darren starring as Prine Charming . coming to our humble home Earth to find his princess and Valerie starring as Cinderella aka his princess . But she is not your usual Cinderella , she is actually a girl that can take care of herself  and she really doesn't like when people manhandle her  and to make things even more difficult for prince charming she loves her stepmother and adores her stepsister .So in few words she is a hotheaded but never the less normal girl . So the story follows Darren trying to charm her to come with him in his fairly tail girl and many other things that happens there and of course here in our humble home .

the books are funny with an awesome plot and i guarantee you that you will find it extremly hard to turn your computer off until you have finished them all !!

Od course all of her books are amazing i just believe that this trilogy is her signature in wattpad :) 

so now is the time for some tips 

1. if you are going to write a typical wattpad story  try to make as unic as you  can and actually do not and i mean it DO NOT  put all the typical stories together like stepbrother - vampire - werewolfs story !!!! I guarntee you  your story is going to suck big time 

2. try to focus on a story line because if you change your story line in  the middle of the book the readers are going to uderstand that something is really off with your story 

Please feel free to send me your stories !!!!!