Camren BF C (Pt. 2)

A/N here's the second part. I might end the book cuz I honestly have nothing else to write

Camila's PoV

          I woke up with the worst headache, not remembering anything from the night before. As I looked around, I realized that I was wearing Lauren's clothes and that I was in her house. Suddenly, I felt the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I went down the stairs to try to find Lauren and thank her for taking care of me. As I walked down the stairs, Lauren was noticed me from the end of the stairs. She helped me down and gave me some painkillers. She helped me to her living room, gave me a blanket and remote and told me to wait there for her. As she left, I turned the tv on and connected to netflix. She finally came back with popcorn and candy and put it on the table. I felt bad because I hadn't spent time with her during our break and decided to make it up to her. As she sat down on the other end of the couch, I moved closer to her so we could cuddle. I looked up to her and said, "Lo, sorry that I haven't been spending time with you this past month. Thank you for helping me last night though I don't remember much." She just smiled, nodded and pulled me closer. We got comfy, and I pulled the blanket on top of us. Lauren put on a movie, and we cuddled all night. I'm glad that we made up and that Lauren doesn't hate me for basically ditching her.