Laurmani GF C

Normani's POV

Lauren was in my bedroom crying. She had a stomach ache. I brought her hot chocolate and nutella. When I got up, Lauren looked at me with pleading eyes. She wanted me to come in bed and cuddle with her.

"Baby do you want hot chocolate?"

She shook her head

"What about nutella?"

She shook her head again.

"Do want or need anything?"

She nodded her head.

"What do you need baby?"

"I want cuddles please."

"OK baba"

I put the hot chocolate and nutella on my desk. I got in bed and Lauren lay down on top of me. She wrapped her arms around me. She finally stopped crying after ten minutes of cuddling.

"Lo, babe, are you felling better?"

"Ya. Can we watch movies?"

"Hmmm...OK. What do you want to watch?"

"Um can we watch...Disney."

"Which one baba?"

"Can we watch all of them?"

"OK."

I put in the DVD and we cuddle till Lauren fell asleep. When Lauren fell asleep, Dinah, Camila and Ally came through the door.

"Guys try to be quiet. Lauren is sleeping and she isn't feeling well. Please don't bother her."

"Sure thing Mani."

I helped Ally make dinner until I noticed Camila and Dinah were missing. I went up to my room to check on Lauren. What I saw was Dinah and Camila playing on my bed.

"Girls could you go downstairs; Lauren is sleeping."

"Ok, sorry Mani."

"It's ok babies. Now go."

I carried Lauren downstairs and woke her up. I made Lauren her favorite soup. We all finished eating and watched one movie. Everyone went to their own room but Lauren who went to sleep with me.

Any suggestions