Laurmani GF C

Normani's POV

Today I'm taking Lauren out on a date. We are going to eat at Nandos then go to the amusement park. On our way to Nandos there was a car that was following us. I didn't think much of it till I saw who came out if the car. It was Luis and...Brad? Luis had his hand around Brad's shoulder and they walked in. Thankfully Lauren didn't see them yet. Hopefully the date won't go wrong. I looked over to Lauren and she was still on her phone. Our tradition was that anytime we go out no phones while we eat.

"Lauren."

"Yes."

"Are you forgetting something?"

"Um...Oh my phone sorry."

"It's alright now let's go."

She put her phone away. We went in and ordered our food. Thankfully we were sat at the complete opposite side as the two f***boys. Lauren told me more about her brother and sister. Her sister is graduating from middle school this year. I told Lauren more about my previous pagent years. We had fun talking and eating.

Next we went on our way to the amusement park. We went to the ring toss first and I won a cute stuffed panda for Lauren. She thanked me and kissed me. We continued walking with my arm around Laurens waist. Out of nowhere the two f***boys came and started verbally abusing my girlfriend. They said that she was fat and that she didn't deserve me. I thought that she wouldn't believe them, but she threw the panda on the floor and bolted away crying. On the floor I also saw the promise ring I gave her and the necklace I gave her. I stuck my middle finger at the two laughing boys and ran to chase Lauren. I picked up the jewelry put it in my pocket and sprinted to Lauren.

After about 15 minutes of running I found her crying on a bench by the park near Camila's house. I sat down and pull her into my embrace.

"Darling. You know that I love you and that you're not fat."

"I'm not good enough for you."

"You are more than enough for me babe. Let's go home and talk."

"OK."

We walked back to the car and drove home.

And they lived happily ever after. Maybe. Do you guys have any suggestions? I have no ideas anymore.