After one year of searching

(Amber and her pups in the forest)

*1 year Later*

*Amber's Pov*

I wake up to see Connor barking.I decided to take a break from human society.We have all been in wolf form for about a year ad got used to it.When Iris and Connor shifted i was surprised they were able to.I was very happy because now we could hide without any suspicion from any humans .

Connor nips at my ear pulling it.Iris is still laying against my belly,sound asleep.Iris wasn't a very active pup when it came to mornings.'Great,she takes after her mother'

The twins can't speak yet but their wolves can.Werewolves like us have two aging processes.Say your only 1 year old in human years that means your at least 3 years older in wolf years, so that means the twins are 4 in wolf years so they mind link instead of talking.

(when {'} is shown it means they are mind linking)

'Cmon mommy lets go play!' said Connor as he pulls on my ear.

'Connor sweetie mommy is still tired, and so is your sister.Give us a minute' as i yawn.

I could feel Iris snuggle into my fur.Her icey blue eye flutter open as she stumbles to her feet.

'morning, mommy' said Iris as  she licks my cheek.

'Morning munchkin, today we are going to just relax' as i get up.

Iris  barks and runs over to Connor.She tackles him and they start to wrestle.

I sit on a nearby log and watch them from afar.I sigh and just think about the pack.

'what are doing without me there?'

'Are they, still looking for me?'

'Does Caleb still want me?'

I freeze and shale my head.Suddenly i hear a familiar voice

'why would you think about caleb right now?He didn't like us then and then he just likes us for our looks.' said my wolf Lucy.

'Da hell have you been?' i asked confused.

'In the back of your head trying to just get through these horrible years we've been through' said Lucy as i could hear the sadness in her tone.

'But.... he's our mate, and he did put Danielle in the dungeon for us'

'He might have but did he save jackson?' said Lucy as i feel a tear run down my cheek.

'Exactly, he could have been there, locking Danielle up wont replace the fact that he could have saved him, he could have been there for him' said Lucy being serious.

'I-I know but, Lucy we have to give him a chance.He's all he have left, and I'm sure he's learned his lesson, please just, please follow my lead on this' i plead.

'A-Amber, i just dont want to get hurt again.' Lucy says slowly.

I lower my head.I dont want to get hurt again either.But if we dont have a mate that's the most unbearable pain their is.Jackson was the only thing that made the pain bearable but now that he's gone, i always feel pain.

'Lucy i dont want to get hurt again either, but we need caleb just like he needs us, he even stop talking to Danielle,I know he has changed.He has to have changed.After the weeks and months he's been here, he has done his very best to show me that.'

'If he has, why didn't you go back to him, why did you run away?'Lucy asked

'Because i wasn't ready.I need time away from love,I needed to spend time with myself and not some man.'

'You really want to go back to him?It's been a year are you ready to go back?' asked Lucy.

'maybe we dont have to go back, i know he is still looking for me, i know they tried to track my scent so i ran back to my old pack and know im in between both packs.He'll find me, he just needs to look a little harder'

'I hope your right about caleb'

'I hope i am too' 

*Caleb's Pov*

The sound of a whip hitting flesh echoed through the dungeon.

"AHHHH!" screamed Danielle as Darcy continued to beat  and whip her.

Darcy dropped the whip and growled.As she growled i could see tear building up in her eyes.

"Your the reason she's missing, Your the reason she is not with her mate, And our the reason their alpha is DEAD!" Darcy yelled as she scratches Danielle across her face.

Her screams filled my ears as i stood there watching the now exposed flesh from her ear to her chin bleed.

Darcy turns to me and nods before walking towards the door.

"Please find her, she could have left without a trace" Darcy says while she walks past.

I start to follow when i hear Danielle's voice.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry she's gone" said Danielle as he chains held up her ups and legs.

"Sorry wont help you, not in this situation and not ever" as i shut the door to the dungeon.

As i walk the halls my third in command, Tony ran up to me.

"Sit we have a location!" as he grins.

I follow behind him as we shift and race off into the woods.

"Ill finally get to see her, we finally found her...'

'After one year of searching'