Sibling Love

*Darcy's Pov*

(After everything been cleared up about Darcy)

"Ok,I get it know,your Amber's sister,come to think of it,you look just like her"Said jackson taking a good at me.

"Yup she is my wittle baby sister"i said while giving amber a nudge.

"Cmon Dacre, i'm not a little kid anymore,i'm 19 now"

"You still a baby to me,anyways i didn't just come to see you"i said while walking over to the couch to sit down.

"What is it you came for then?You know i'm not going back to the White Fang"Said Amber snuggling with jackson.

"I came to see who rejected my angel of a sister" i said with giving a dark aura.

*Amber's Pov*

Oh boy,she gonna kill caleb for what he did,but then why do i care?

'Tell her,it'll be fun to watch him in pain" said Lucy,i could tell she was smirking.

"Well sis,My ex~mate is actually in this room" i said trying to act serious but failing.

"Who.Is.He"Said Darcy as the dark aura clouding her got larger.

I touched my chin and looked up in the air pretending to think.I slightly glanced at caleb who was nervously tugging at his shirt Walking every so slightly out of the doorway.

"Caleb where are you going?Don't you wanna tell Darcy what you did?"I said using my cutesy voice.

Caleb froze right on the spot as Darcy glared at him.

"It was him big sis! he rejected me so i ran away"Fake trying pointing at caleb adding to the drama,but on the inside i was laughing so much i could fall over.

"So...you bring me here thinking i wouldn't find out?" said Darcy walking over to caleb.

"N-No i never thought  that at a-"

"DONT INTERRUPT ME!" yelled Darcy.Junk just got real.

"You really think,you would get away with it?My sister ran away because of you!Don't you know how long i was looking for her?!"Screamed Darcy as she walked closer and closer to caleb.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt you!"Whimpered caleb.

Darcy got up in caleb's face and glared at him.He stood still as it was really quiet.Suddenly........

Bang!

Thud!

Caleb was on the floor holding his crotch while Darcy clapped her hands wiping off dust.She walked over to me and gave me a huge hug.

"I missed you so much,You dont have to come back but at least let me stay with you"Said darcy with tears in her eyes.

"Of course you can stay here!Right Jackie?"I said turning to jackson using my baby voice

"Jackie?Who's Jackie?"Said Darcy.

"Its just my nickname for my boyfriend"i said giggling.

Jackson chuckled at the nick name as i kissed him on the cheek.

"Omg you too are so cute!"Said Darcy squealing.

"Ugh! what is all this noise! can't a girl get any sleep"yelled Danielle as she walked down the stairs.

"Ugh,The tramp lives here?"said Darcy looking disgusted.

"Takes one to know one Cunt"Said Danielle smirking

"It really doesn't since i don't lift 10 pound of makeup on my face,your fake and we're all natural"said Darcy pointing to me and herself.

"Humph! Omg Caleb are you ok?"screamed Danielle as she went over to caleb who was still on the floor.

"Clearly not but you have been the slow one in school"i said giggling.

"I see where you get you mouth from"said jackson

"Yep,Darcy has been my influence since i was little.Ive always wanted to be like her."I said yawning.

"Welp its time for a little nap"said jackson.

"Im not a baby! I dont need Naps"i said pouting.

Darcy giggled and picked me up,for someone who is almost my height she is really strong.

"Cmon nap time,you have have a rather exciting morning"said Darcy carrying me up the stairs.

She laid me on the bed and sat down.

"You found a new mate,huh?"Said Darcy as she brushed a stray strand of hair out of my face.

"Yeah,i have.He treats me well and i love him"I said yawning.

"Maybe you should tell him that,he might return the feelings"said Darcy getting up and walking to the door.

"Rest please,for me at least"Said Darcy as she blew me a kiss.

"I love you sis" i said as i slowly closed my eyes

"I love you too,Amber ,Sweet dreams" said Darcy as she closed the door and i fell asleep.

*To be continued*

Hey guys ,sorry i updated later then i said(I still a child i need to have fun too!)Anywhoozies i hope you enjoyed this chapter! there will be another chapter out later tomorrow afternoon ,so look out for that and as always,see ya in the next chapter!

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

COMMENT

WATCH PHOENIX DROP HIGH IT IS LIFE(Well not actually Minecraft Diaries it :3)

~ChibiAnimations