page 19 • stupidkawa

You decide to skip school for the next three days.

Mei begs you to go, she makes your favourite meals for breakfast each day to convince you even. But you don't have the will to go to school and see Oikawa's face again.

On the third day, Mei wants to know if you are in love with 'Tooru'.

She knows it, of course, but she is the type of person that won't believe something fully until she gets proper confirmation.

So when you nod, she places her fork down and storms outside.

Three minutes later, she enters the apartment, dragging a startled Oikawa inside as well.

"Mei, stop it."

"No, you guys need to talk this out okay?" Mei yells loudly, making the two of you freeze in your spots.

"[Name] is bummed as hell and Tooru keep messing up in practice. Make up, NOW." She then grabs a muffin from her plate and storms outside, leaving the two of you alone in the apartment.

There is silence as you slowly slide back to your chair. You didn't know what to say or do, and you definitely didn't want to face Oikawa after what he did.

But then again, it was something he would totally do, he just doesn't know that it would hurt your feelings.

Heck, Oikawa doesn't even know that you have feelings, for him. You can't really blame that stupid idiot after all.

"[Name]-chan?" He speaks up. You nod slightly, not turning your gaze from the pancake stack in front of you. Your worst fear at the moment was meeting eyes with the brown-eyed boy, so you make yourself busy with taking a bite from the pancake instead.

"Hey, [Name]-chan, I just want to say I'm sorry." He says softly. Your head jerks up at that.

Oikawa apologised?

His gaze is on the sofa, and even when you glance at him, his gaze remains on it.

"I was just telling the truth. But I used a mean way to say it, so for that I'm sorry." He adds. "But I really do want to take you on a date, if that's on the table."

But of course, you had no intention of going on a date with Oikawa. You couldn't even believe that he'd even think that going on a date with you was on the table.

How would you even tell if he really meant it, or was just using you to show his friends that he can get any girl, anyway?

He lifts his gaze to look at you before smiling a little.

"You looked really pretty when you were shocked, though," He adds. You furrow your eyebrows at him and he raises both his hands up for defence.

"That's more like you, [Name]-chan!" He laughs. You can't help but giggle a little.

So Oikawa was the stupidest thing on earth. You just had to deal with it.

"You are forgiven." You let him know, and he brightens up.

"Really?! Then will you go out on a date with me?" He wants to know, smiling when you shake your head immediately.

"Iwa-chan totally slammed me hard after you left! I could bet you he has a major crush on you."

You smile a little, knowing Iwaizumi would always show Oikawa whose boss.

And the boss definitely wasn't Oikawa.

"Well, that's way better than you having a crush on me. He'd actually make a better boyfriend than you'd ever." You blurt out, and Oikawa stops laughing.

"Yeah, you're right." He replies. He then turns around to open the door. Mei falls inside the room with a splat, confirming the fact that she was eavesdropping. Oikawa glances at your sister before he walks away.

"Tooru looks... scary when he's bummed."

"Yeah, I know."

---

a/n: ayy guys, comment insult names for oikawa because i am running out of them to name the chapters. XD  

help me i fell for semisemi at first sight and published a book for him xD check it out my if you like that boi ayyyy. but sadly, he's mine cuz DIBS. ♥♥ :'3