Chapter 3

*** Okay so its a new chapter to the new story Bullied to the Limit :) so far ive gotten all posative feedback so im 100% going to continue it no matter what :D So i really enjoy this chapter and I hope you will to. There is some drama and awww moment at the end :D SO ENJOY!! ***

Chapter 3

Ever since Caz dumped Anna all she’s done is act all sad and stalker like, watching him where ever he is. Worse when I’m with him. Which I’m proud to say is close to always. We just aren’t together in my one class I don’t have with him. But that’s the class I have alone with Anna. I sit near the front, and her in the back. You can feel as if her angry eyes were drilling into the back of your head. If only looks could kill right.

Once the bell rings I rush out of the room to get the feeling of being watched out of my head and thoughts.

When I get to my locker for class there’s a bunch of people around it whispering. I ignore it and shove my way through to see what they were looking and whispering about. It was my locker. There were a bunch of sticky noted and pictures all over it. Who did this?

So I make my way towards it slowly still aware of everyone staring at me and it. Once I got to it I saw what some of the notes said.

“Next time actually kill yourself.”

“I left a gift in your locker. Use it!”

“Kill yourself and do this world a favour.”

There looked to be close to 100… all saying different things… except there was a few that were repeated a few times in bright red sharpie … meant to look like blood I guess. The ones that were repeated said.

“Check your locker :)”

And

“I left a gift in your locker. Use it!”

So I put my combination through and unlock it carefully. When I opened it everyone around me gasped. There were more notes and pictures of depressed emo looking people cutting themselves. But that’s not what they gasped from… on my shelf were two things… a big knife… and a… a- gun. On each of them was a note saying – “These will kill you faster then what you have tried… I’d use the gun if I were you :) its faster ;) “

I fell to the ground with tears and shock that anyone would do this to me. Then I hears Caz. Man do I need him. He was yelling at people to “make a whole” so he could get through. As soon as he saw the locker and what was in it he went as pale as a ghost. Then he came to comfort me as I cried on the floor. A few minutes later the cops and principle were taping around my locker with police tape. They took me aside next by myself, but I said I needed Caz with me so I wouldn’t fall apart.

After five minutes of pleading for him to stay they agreed to let him stay with me. They asked me a bunch of questions , from “Does anyone hate you in this school?” I mentally laughed and said who doesn’t! And “Do I know of anyone who would want me to hurt myself or them hurt me?” So I told them… “Do you have all day?” All these questions were stupid. All I wanted was to get it over with and leave the school for the rest of the day.  

They took their time I think to ask me a question… why were they staring at me so intensely…  wait did they think I was going to kill myself! Those asses.

Right then I realised that is why they were taking so long. So I took Caz by the hand and marched out of the room. But before slamming the door I said in a vary VARY angry voice.

“I’m not going to hurt myself! I’m going home and Caz will come with me some calm yourselves!”  Then I stormed out of the room, Caz laughed as we leave the school.

“Is this amusing you mister?” I said a little mad. When I turned to look at him he was doing his pig face, causing me to laugh.

“No I don’t. I was just trying to make you laugh. And nice deductive skills with the them you’re going to hurt yourself.” He said giving me a wink.

“Why thank-you Watson.” Oh we have a joke between is two. I’m Sherlock and he’s Watson. You know how they depend on each other to complete a mission. Well I need him. I sort of depend on him.

Once me and Caz were a few blocks away from the school he picked me up bridal style. Surprising me I gave a little squeak. He spun me around a few times and then did something very un-expecting… He kissed me.  He’s my best friend and he just kissed me. After he kissed me he opened his eyes in shock as if he never planned on doing that. Next he placed me back down on the ground and walked away. Me? I stood there in shock for like 3 minutes until a car honked at me to move from their driveway. What just happened?

*** SOOO what did you think :D cliff hanger i know :3 hehe there will be some more drama to come ;) SO tell me what you think :) I looove to have your feed back :D!!! 

*** VOTE ***

*** COMMENT ***

*** LIBRARY ***

*** SHARE ***