Chapter 8

*** Hello everybody LOOK a new chapter :D arnt you happy :3 Well lets see last chapter Grace found out that her Best Friend was in love with her :P She is still trying to process that...no duh ... So the story continues with this chapter :D ENJOY!!! <3 all you loyl people!! ***

Chapter 8

I don’t know what to do about Caz. I wonder what time he is leaving? Is it tonight? Early morning or afternoon? But no matter when he goes I will think about what he just said. It’s still shocking to me… He’s been my best friend since I was little… And he loves me? And if he only wanted to be with me then why did he date that Anna girl? So many questions are running through my mind, but no one here to answer them. I tried calling Caz’s cell phone but the little rascal turned it off… He probably know that I would call him… smart little bugger that one. All I know what to do is curl up in my P.J’s and slippers and cuddle my teddy bear Jim, turn the basement lights off and watch some movies.

So that’s exactly what I did. But first I got a shower to try and relax and think everything over. When I got in the shower I let the water hit my face for a good 5 minutes then realised that I was in the shower and should continue with the usual shower needs.

So once I got out of the shower I got into my teddy bear P.J pants, slippers and one of my band t-shirts. I was way too lazy to blow dry my hair so I just put a beanie on, grabbed my teddy bear and headed down to my basement. Me being the nerdiest chick ever picked to watch ‘Lord of the Rings’ trilogy. Yup I’m that awesome.

Once I set up my recliner with blankets and pillows I went towards the kitchen because I wanted some popcorn for my movies. When I heard the ding on the microwave I was giddy since it was movie time! I grabbed the popcorn from the microwave and tossed it into a bowl. Then grabbed the flavour powder to put on the popcorn. My selection this time was white cheddar. Yumm.

Half way through the first ‘Lord of the Rings’ movie I realised that my phone is in my bedroom, so I paused the movie and run up 2 flights of stairs to get to it. Without checking it I run back down the stairs and start the movie up again. Then I look at my phone. Apparently I had 3 missed calls and 4 text messages. I never. Ever have that many missed anything on my phone! One call was from Ca, the other 2 were from Caz’s mom and my mom… What do they want?

So of course they all left a voice message so of course I checked Caz’s first. The message said :

“Hey Grace what’s up just calling to say that I’m going to leave tomorrow morning around 7AM from my place and I won’t be home until Wednesday. I’ll miss you loads and you better go to school while I’m gone. Well anyways… I love you Grace… Bye…” And that was the end of the message… So he’s leaving tomorrow at 7ish… Should I go and see him? Is that what he was getting at? I don’t know… I’ll think about it while I play back my other messages. Next I’ll do my moms…UG.

“Hi darling just decided to call to tell you you’re alone for the rest of the weekend. So figure out what to eat. Caz can come over if you want. Bye see you Monday.” Wow…just wow… 1. Why did she call me darling?... 2. Fine just leave me with little to nothing to eat in this house! And 3. You left money in the kitchen so I don’t care I’m using it to get grocerys!

Have I mentioned how much I dislike my mother… If you can call her that even.

Now I wonder why Caz’s mom called me. Guess I’ll find out once I play it back and listen.

“Hey Grace, sweetheart just wanted to call to say hi… And since Caz will be gone for a few days you know I’m always here if you need me. Just call or text me and I’ll be over in a flash. Bye sweetie, take care.”

Man I love Caz’s mom, she’s more a mom then mine will ever be. She worries about me from what I’ve done to myself in the past. And I just love her. She doesn’t care what time or when Caz would come to my place. Once she told Caz to call me when they went camping one summer to see if he needed me and if I was okay. They were willing to end family time for me… me, of all people. I of course said I was fine even though I wasn’t. Caz could tell from my voice and they came back within the next 5 hours. Caz found me in a pool of my own blood on the floor of my room. He carried me to his car and told him mom to go to the hospital FAST. It’s a bit of a blur but I remember the doctor telling them how if Caz didn’t find me when he did… I would have been dead a hour or so from then.

I miss Caz so much already. What am I going to do when he’s gone for a week. I know his mom said she’d be there but she’s no Caz. If I didn’t have Caz in my life I would have been off the face of the world years ago. Since I know for a fact my mother wouldn’t care. Heck she may not even of noticed if I was gone. She’s never around already what difference would she see… Other than the fridge being empty there’s nothing else she would notice that would show I wasn’t around.

Should I go see Caz before he leaves in the morning? No, I’ll wait for him to come back.

There was a knock on my front door around 1AM in the morning. I was still up watching movies. So I put on my slippers and headed for the door. I looked out the peep-hole but saw that no one was there. I thought of just leaving it and going back to watching my movies but something told me it wasn’t just a bunch of teens playing Nicky-Nicky nine doors. So I opened my door slowly inch by inch. And when it was opened enough to see all of outside I noticed something on my front porch. Weird, who would leave this on my porch? Curious I picked it up. It had no name or anything on it to tell where it came from, and who. It was just a little black box sitting there practically yelling at me to open it. So I looked around outside to see if I could see anyone. Nothing. So I put it under my arm as I closed the door and locked it behind me.

I sat back down in my chair with the box on my lap, unopened. First I shook it a bit to see if there was anything moveable in it. Again there was nothing. So I carefully and cautiously opened it up. And what I saw inside terrified me to the core of my soul. Inside the box was a picture. But not just any picture. It was a picture of me… But I wasn’t just the only one in the picture… Caz was in it too. It was a picture of when he kissed me earlier outside my house. I picked it up from out of the box. On the back of the picture there was something written. A lot of force was put on each letter as if they were mad… Very mad when they wrote it… Written on the back in red ink like blood read

“You didn’t follow the rules Grace… I’m NOT! Happy. There will be a severe punishment with this. Watch your back Grace, you never know if I’m lurking about… I see everything.

*** AHHH dont hate me DX please dont i know i left yet ANOTHER cliff hanger... I like doing them and I seem to be good at doing them :3 hehe. Well What did you think :D And please feel free to rant at me because i know atleast 1 will xD i dont mind i love to see how you feel about the chapter :D***

*** VOTE *** **** COMMENT<-- they make my day :3 <3***