ONE

When I was younger, my parents loved me with all their hearts. In private of course. Pureblood mania families can't show emotion in public. My mom would brush my long, ginger hair, and tell me that I was going to be her little Slytherin princess.

Then, I turned five, and we went to Diagon Alley to get stuff for Rabastan. I got lost, and so a family helped me out. They very nice. Much nicer than my family, who loved you one second and tortured you the next, telling you it would make you strong for the dark lord.

From that moment on, I rebelled against my parents. They loved me less and less, tortured me more and more. They still believed in me though. I was the sole girl child, surely I would be a great descendant of the Lestrange family. Go get married to some Death Eater, join with just another pureblood family.

I was never a non-pureblood hater. I never insulted the people I was supposed to insult. I put up through the pain, ready to go to Hogwarts, get a different house, and be freed. That's why I always loved birds. They were free, I'm stuck here in this cage.

Now, I'm eleven. Or, I think I'm eleven. It's been six years since I've known what day it was. I've been living in this basement for six years. But, I just have that feeling that it's a special day, and the only day that could possibly be special to me is my eleventh birthday. Hogwarts letters today.

There was a banging on the door. Mother came in, her wand out, black hair hanging straightly down her back.

"Here's your letter, brat. I'll be back in two hours to torture you. We are going out to get your things. You may not come with us," she sneered at me.

"I wasn't really expecting to go with you mother. I've been in this basement for six years. It's not like you're going to let me out for shopping," I replied sarcastically. She left me in the basement, slamming the magic proof door behind her. I faintly heard her mutter blood traitor o the way out.

I look nothing like the rest of the family. I have long matted ginger hair, and warm brown eyes. I'm very skinny, and you could probably count all the bones in my body. My fingernails are bitten down. There are scratch marks all over my body. The one similarity I have to the rest of my family is my paleness. It does happen to you after not going outside for six years. Well, I get one trip a year, just so I don't die. My family still has faith in me.

Well, Kind of.

So, how do you like the new story?

....

...

...

Great! I like it too. Oh and this is a picture of Rene. Played by karen Gillan. Because you must cross the streams to survive.

Yeh I love doctor who.

Bye now

-Cat