10. It hurts

The last days Edward's treatment changed his chats decreased and started to be coldish he wanted her to hate him, but she couldn't 'cause she loved him. He wanted to break up but he didn't know how to do it. He hated the idea of relating himself with someone; He didn't know why and how he purposed to her to marry him.

Edward knew that everything of course would end up after that unknown call that she saw. When he send the messages he didn't want to calm her down; he wanted to end up everything but she didn't answer.
************************************
The next day came Chloe went her course and she asked Edward to meet at a café she told him to go to their café. Chloe gathered all the things that Edward bought for her. All the way she was arranging her thoughts to say it in confidence and without any hesitations; she dying inside her but she had to be strong.

-We reached the café, Lo.

=If you please stop telling me Lo.

She wasn't able to hear his voice. His voice had a charm could make her forgive any mistake for him; but that time she had to be strong 'cause he betrayed her. Her steps were toddler she was walking too slowly to the café she hated the idea of farewell she couldn't from her deep down she was broken how could she do that and alone no one of her friends beside her. Unfortunately she reached the café and sat on their table.

-Of course you know why I accepted to see you Edward.

=Chloe I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.

-Could you please shut up. I don't wanna hear your voice. Enough till her Edward.. Everything has ended up. You lied and betrayed, I can't complete that sorry. These are the things you got for me and your ring is inside the bag too. Please delete my number and never call me again.

=Chloe..

-Better for you to forget my name too.

Her eyes were full of tears the time she gave him her back she started to cry in silence. She had ended everything up; she had ended her love to him, her memories and everything. She didn't know even where her feet took her but she found herself in front of the sea. She sat and looked to the sea. She laid off all the time she was setting crying in silence she hoped she could raise her voice and shout, but she couldn't. She left during sunset. She took a shower and slept.
"I don't have to go the course tomorrow" she said to herself.

The next day she phoned her friends and told them and they motivated her to move on. The day after it she went the course and started to move on and focus on her studies.
************************************
Edaward wanted to break up from the beginning. He started to live his life, but every place he went to he had a memory with her in. He felt that he was losing something in his happiness, but he tried to move on again.

A month had ran out, but Edward knew that he was really loving Chloe.. He never felt with the feeling of happiness except her. Any girl he went out with her wasn't like Chloe. He tried to search about her in everyone he knew but he couldn't, Chloe was special.

He thought about the idea of apologising to her, but he knew that she wouldn't forgive him. He was sure of that after what Niki told him that she forgot him and she was living her life as if nothing happened. Seriously, Niki didn't like what Edward had done especially 'cause she loved him truly. Ella and Chloe planned with Niki that whenever Edward ask him about Chloe he had to tell him that she's fine and doing well in her life more than before.

Every time Edward knew that she was well he losses his mind. How could she forgot him in that fast way. He was sure that deep down her she was as him and more.
************************************
Chloe didn't know how she could express her feelings except with writing she started to open her diary and wrote: